• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idk witch moderator closed my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs. Do you see any other member bitching about eachother here? Is the site named www.bitchaboutkidsland.net? Does it have broadcast your bitching stamped on the logo?

NO. Of course it doesn't since this is not a bitch about your friend like a retard kid thread. So you don't bitch about your friend like a retard kid.

No one else does it because this forum is and always has been named otland and as far as i know it hasn't changed its name or agenda.

This forum is for open tibia. We have a chitchat section for CHITCHAT. We do not have a bitching section because it is not a bitch like a retard kid forum.

Do you see what im getting at here?

STOP BITCHING LIKE A RETARD KID and post about open tibia/ contribute to open tibia or piss off.

Idc if this is flaming. All this shit you are causing/broadcasting is so fucking annoying and no matter how many threads or how many warnings you keep doing it. If you can't stick to the rules as well as the community spirit then you clearly do not fit in and clearly are not welcome.

Sort it out in your own private manners and not here. Or leave the community.

Peace.

Ffs. Do you see any other member bitching about eachother here? Is the site named www.bitchaboutkidsland.net? Does it have broadcast your bitching stamped on the logo?

NO. Of course it doesn't since this is not a bitch about your friend like a retard kid thread. So you don't bitch about your friend like a retard kid.

No one else does it because this forum is and always has been named otland and as far as i know it hasn't changed its name or agenda.

This forum is for open tibia. We have a chitchat section for CHITCHAT. We do not have a bitching section because it is not a bitch like a retard kid forum.

Do you see what im getting at here?

STOP BITCHING LIKE A RETARD KID and post about open tibia/ contribute to open tibia or piss off.

Idc if this is flaming. All this shit you are causing/broadcasting is so fucking annoying and no matter how many threads or how many warnings you keep doing it. If you can't stick to the rules as well as the community spirit then you clearly do not fit in and clearly are not welcome.

Sort it out in your own private manners and not here. Or leave the community.

Peace.

I totally F*cing agree with you. As i told some moderatos if they could pm talaturent make a block system only for me and gamersdont. I want him blocked from my threads,posts, And i don't wanna see his ugly name in anythread.

- - - Updated - - -

cuz it was retarded like u and ur other threads with gamersdont?

He started it.

I totally F*cing agree with you. As i told some moderatos if they could pm talaturent make a block system only for me and gamersdont. I want him blocked from my threads,posts, And i don't wanna see his ugly name in anythread.

- - - Updated - - -

He started it.

Honestly,I dont give a fuck who started the bullshit,I just care about the mod that ended(?) it.

Post normal threads then if gamersdont flames them, then he will be on the banhammer. simple.

If i post a normal thread he will come there. But he mabye won't flame. That's why i want a block system beetween us both.

If he is in that thread actually posting normal things then thats fine, otherwise if you don't want to see his posts put him on your ignore list.

Good bye imma going take som fap or some nap.

- - - Updated - - -

If he is in that thread actually posting normal things then thats fine, otherwise if you don't want to see his posts put him on your ignore list.

Ignore list doens't help. I will see that he can post in my thread, But i won't see what he have writed. But i will see that he haz comment something.

- - - Updated - - -

Just bann the retard simple.

GIF ME MODERATOR THEN.!

So don't view his post continue scrolling, simple. If he posts something considered as flaming, a moderator will get to it and infract him.

Good bye imma going take som fap or some nap.

- - - Updated - - -

Ignore list doens't help. I will see that he can post in my thread, But i won't see what he have writed. But i will see that he haz comment something.

- - - Updated - - -

GIF ME MODERATOR THEN.!

If you don't see his posts then technically for you, it doesn't exist. If he blocks you aswell, then we avoid this entire playground fight.

If i post a normal thread he will come there. But he mabye won't flame. That's why i want a block system beetween us both.
You must be new on forums

He started it.

you know that they wont do a system for only 2 of us?

Closing this thread, the moderator who closed your thread may/may not reply.

In regards to you and Gamersdont, all I can say is build a bridge, hold hands (we all know you want to), and cross it together.
Get over yourselves, Afaik you guys go to school together? Settle it there.

To Gamersdont/Lpe95

1. Use Chrome.
2. Goto: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/personalized-web/plcnnpdmhobdfbponjpedobekiogmbco
3. Install that addon
4. Goto: chrome://extensions
5. Find "Personalized Web" and click "Options"
6. Click "Load dump"
7. Copy this and enter it in the box that pops up after clicking "Load dump":
Code:
{"name":"Otland Block","urlRegex":"^http://otland.net/(.*)","urlExcludeRegex":"","enabled":true,"preserveDocWrite":false,"css":"","html":"<script>\nfunction getByClass (className, parent) {\n \u0020parent || (parent=document);\n \u0020var descendants=parent.getElementsByTagName('*'), i=-1, e, result=[];\n \u0020while (e=descendants[++i]) {\n \u0020 \u0020((' '+(e['class']||e.className)+' ').indexOf(' '+className+' ') > -1) && result.push(e);\n \u0020}\n \u0020return result;\n}\n\n \u0020var hated = new Array('Gamersdont');\n \u0020var nodes = getByClass('username online popupctrl'), i=-1, node;\n \u0020while (node=nodes[++i])\n \u0020 \u0020 for (var j = 0; j < hated.length; j++) {\n \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 if(node.innerHTML.indexOf(hated[j]) >= 0)\n \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 {\n \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 node.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.style.fontSize = \"20px\";\n \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 node.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.parentNode.innerHTML = \"Post by '\" + hated[j] + \"' is censored. :)\";\n \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 \u0020 }\n \u0020 \u0020 }\n</script>","js":"","filters":[]}
8. Click "Save"
9. Enjoy..
41jPpOV.png

Regards, Summ

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.