• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If applying for staff read this.

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
If you are applying for GM you must have ventrilo!
Tutors do not need it but it is encouraged.

Here's the format i would like you to apply with.

Name:
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)
Why I should be tutor/gm:

If you can map or script show me an example of your work.

Name:Husam
How long have you played:4 years
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)semi website and semi scripting and (good)mapping.
Why I should be tutor/gm:i like your server and im 20h on the computer every day
nothing to do..

so you dont have anything to do for 20hours...
and what do u do with the other 4 hours??
sleep...?

Name:Brandon/Iceblade
How long have you played:7
Skills:Unfotunently im just a beginer at maping and scripting so im just applying for tutor (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor)
Why I should be tutor/gm:Even not as a tutor i tend to spend alot of time helping out the lower lvls and im not really into pking people ive never been a tutor on any server but think ill do an excilent job

Twilight: Gm Position

Name: (Twilight)
How long have you played: (9 Years)

Skills:
I am Decent Mapper, Got all the Programs Nessicary.
I Have years & years Of Experience As Gm on tibia...
Examples: Umbyots.no-ip.org, Born4war.no-ip.org, ect....

I have had many people ask me to Host Ot's for them,
I can Afford to Pay for the Host, & I have the Pc to Handle it without Worries Of Crash Or Lag....
Not much of a Scripter, or to good with webdesign;

Why I should be tutor/gm: I believe the reason I should have the privaledge to earn the Oppritunity of being a Gm on
archangel.no-ip.biz

Is because the simple fact I have been around tibia for going on 9 years, So Im very Expeirienced & Good at What I do...
I enjoy Helping other's & teaching New Comers that Way's of the Tibia Life, Without Cheats or exploits....
I am a Very Dedicated Player, Im avaliable almost 24/7 Everyday..Due to sum Personal issues, Being Confined To My Home..

Anyway's, I would Like the Thank LockJoint For the Privaledge of Being Apart of archangel.no-ip.biz...B.C Without him Their Would be no Ot's... Gratz Bro.
Sincerly,
Twilight

Last edited:
Name: (Twilight)
How long have you played: (9 Years)

Skills:
I am Decent Mapper, Got all the Programs Nessicary.
I Have years & years Of Experience As Gm on tibia...
Examples: Umbyots.no-ip.org, Born4war.no-ip.org, ect....

I have had many people ask me to Host Ot's for them,
I can Afford to Pay for the Host, & I have the Pc to Handle it without Worries Of Crash Or Lag....
Not much of a Scripter, or to good with webdesign;

Why I should be tutor/gm: I believe the reason I should have the privaledge to earn the Oppritunity of being a Gm on
archangel.no-ip.biz

Is because the simple fact I have been around tibia for going on 9 years, So Im very Expeirienced & Good at What I do...
I enjoy Helping other's & teaching New Comers that Way's of the Tibia Life, Without Cheats or exploits....
I am a Very Dedicated Player, Im avaliable almost 24/7 Everyday..Due to sum Personal issues, Being Confined To My Home..

Anyway's, I would Like the Thank LockJoint For the Privaledge of Being Apart of archangel.no-ip.biz...B.C Without him Their Would be no Ot's... Gratz Bro.
Sincerly,
Twilight

You will be a tutor when i get back home on monday, so try to be on monday night. about 8:00 pm CET

Lock i dont think botters should get a tut ;( cuz twilight was botting in trainers ;P and if u want i can get u an ss

Why you should give me the opportunity to become a tutor

Norman Sykora

I have been playing rl tibia since 2003 so for over 6 years now and I have a lot of experience when it comes to dealing with people, especially on tibia. Also I have played open tibia for 2 years or so.

As for my skills go im sorry to say that I'm not very experienced at mapping because I have never had the opportunity to do so on yours or on any other server I have played, however I have seen Silent slayer my rl map and it doesn't look too hard so I could definitely learn how to do so. One thing is that im a great problem solver and I even have given you a couple ideas to use on your server that you said werent half bad yourself.

The main reason why I should be a tutor is because I know Tibia inside and out, and plus you have known me since topgear and have an idea of what type of person I am and I would greatly appreciate it if you would give me the chance to show you how I can contribute to your server and out of everybody here I think I am one of the most qualified people here. One thing is for sure. If you decide to give me the chance to be a tutor you will not regret it because I am a very easy person to get along with and you could ask anyone that knows me and they would say the same.

Sincerely, Bone Thugz

Sincerely, -Bone Thugz-

Last edited:
One more thing I left out if it helps my chances any i have played dolera and still play honera and have been since 2003, and some ot's I have played and still play are topgearriddin, kandkserver, collapser, valoria, the old archangel, and of course the this archangel, so I really hope this convices you to choose me man you have no idea how much I would love to be a tutor on you server.

Yea, if you were to pick a tut other than me of course xD it should be bone thugz he always has my back and he is a rlly good friend he should deff have a chance to be on your staff

Name:Nick
In-game Name:
How long have you played: Since 2007
Skills: (mapping, scripting, website, etc..if no skills..tutor) Mapping
Why I should be tutor/gm: I'm not sure, just have heaps of free time as it is holidays in New Zealand now, but i'll probably only get tutor if I do get accepted, I don't have Ventrtilo, but that doesn't matter because I don't have a microphone, and all, besides which I probably wouldnt understand most players, if they are from another country. (Except for English countries)

My Country: New Zealand
Timezone: GMT+12

Montefori, How many times do i have to tell your noob ass i dont bot -.-

If i had a bot i would be up with trauma and silent
So be quiet " Kid "
Stop accusing me it doesnt get you anywhere

name: Patrick
things about me: suprised so many people put forth such an effort to be a gm. play the fucking ot, we all know everyone posting for a position will just make godly items and lvl their guy. donation items are a problem as it is. we dont need some retarded doin this shit when god's off, whispers:Rebel...

Well, i agree with Untouchable (we all know everyone posting for a position will just make godly items and lvl their guy).

Last edited:
Rebel sometimes you use bot.
How many times have you seen Rebel Boting? (2)

me three times :(, thats why i dont think he should be on the staff,
he complains about blaze botting, and how he tells the gm to ban him non-stop, then he bots o.0

Back