• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If I were to put up a 8.11 Bugless Real Life Server..

Fate

marijuanaland.no-ip.org
Reaction score
As the title says,

If I were to host a 8.11 RL Map Server, would anyone here like to join and form a RL Server with a good community, because I don't know about you guys but I really only play Tibia for the players, to talk and make some new friends go on quests with them, share houses, etc... so I was thinking, if before I turn the server on we find a group of people around the forum that will join and play the server, it would be like a Real Life Tibia Server, people talking in Game-Chat getting to know everyone, using the trade channel, etc.

Another thing is a lot of people like the old clients like 7.6 (My favorite), so I figured this would be perfect to work on and put up for people to play if the community is interested.

If you know what I'm talking about, playing to meet people, have fun, participate in events, and most of all, don't bot at all.. post saying you'll join and help make a fun RL Tibia Server.

(The community would vote on the rates, spells to be added, monsters to be added, etc)

We would run the server from suggestions by the players, work on what the players want, not what we want, and much more. If people are into this idea I will definitely make a more descriptive post concerning this, hope to hear some positive responses from you.

Join me in making a Real Life Tibia 8.11 server with a friendly community and no botting, a server meant for meeting new people, doing fun events, and much more.

maybe if it was 8.4 would be ok xD, also 7.6 but 8.1? what for lol

Well I do know there are old school Tibia Lovers, I don't know who likes the new updates but they have been shit lately... 7.6 were the days when Tibia was a game, a normal fun online game, its changed into a world of bots and power abusers who don't give a shit about anyone anymore, and worst of all.. All those lovely noobs in Carlin and Thais.

I want to put something together where people come who want to play Tibia with other real tibia players. Like if this helps, I want to get all the experienced OT/Tibia Players, the players... not noobs that run around the server asking for a CM and free items.. the active players. So we end up having a server full of trustable and respectful people, and people who are fun to play Tibia with and know how to play, example: I myself have played the game for 6 and a half years.

The second focus is to have a staff of the most popular/respected players to keep the server clean of noobs, mage bots, and all the other things players vote to keep out of the server.

There would be a lot of work put into this, and ran by people who have the experience not people who say they can do it, these people would be hired and selected from the people that want to help/join the server once it launches online.

Edit:
If the community does want a 8.4, if someone has a working 8.4 Real Life Tibia server working, that means at least 95% of the main doors that are bugged have been fixed, actions have been added, etc. This is only if we find someone to give us theirs to use, and the community wants it.

Last edited:
Noone would join because of the fact it's a 8.1 server. 8.1 doesn't give the oldschool feeling.

Well I do know there are old school Tibia Lovers, I don't know who likes the new updates but they have been shit lately... 7.6 were the days when Tibia was a game, a normal fun online game, its changed into a world of bots and power abusers who don't give a shit about anyone anymore, and worst of all.. All those lovely noobs in Carlin and Thais.

I want to put something together where people come who want to play Tibia with other real tibia players. Like if this helps, I want to get all the experienced OT/Tibia Players, the players... not noobs that run around the server asking for a CM and free items.. the active players. So we end up having a server full of trustable and respectful people, and people who are fun to play Tibia with and know how to play, example: I myself have played the game for 6 and a half years.

The second focus is to have a staff of the most popular/respected players to keep the server clean of noobs, mage bots, and all the other things players vote to keep out of the server.

There would be a lot of work put into this, and ran by people who have the experience not people who say they can do it, these people would be hired and selected from the people that want to help/join the server once it launches online.

Edit:
If the community does want a 8.4, if someone has a working 8.4 Real Life Tibia server working, that means at least 95% of the main doors that are bugged have been fixed, actions have been added, etc. This is only if we find someone to give us theirs to use, and the community wants it.

U will always have noobs at carlin/Thais depot what ever verision you decide to play.

@up,
The point of this server is to eliminate that factor from the server, having a staff team that interacts with the players, making sure we don't have any idiots on the server. Only people who play respectable would be able to join, no warnings, if you're acting immature or disrespectful your gone, and don't think your going to be invited back to the server again.

@up,
The point of this server is to eliminate that factor from the server, having a staff team that interacts with the players, making sure we don't have any idiots on the server. Only people who play respectable would be able to join, no warnings, if you're acting immature or disrespectful your gone, and don't think your going to be invited back to the server again.

So you mean no beginners are allowed to join?

Back