• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If you have problem with looktypes here is solution....

M4t30

THE RETURN OF TROLL KINGZ
Reaction score
Hello!!! I will show you how to fix ussualy problem in 8.54 OTS.... Problem of looktypes... so i think i miss forum but never mind...

If you wanna fix it and get 8.54 newtypes (/newtype 334-351 :))
you have to do this...

In data->talkactions->ScriptsFind script called Newtype... open it (suggest to download notepad ++ if you don't have it) and delete all in it and replace it with this
PHP:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
	if(param == '') then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Command requires param.")
		return true
	end

local t = string.explode(param, ",")
	t[1] = tonumber(t[1])
	if(not t[1]) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Command requires numeric param.")
		return true
	end

local pid = cid
	if(t[2]) then
		pid = getPlayerByNameWildcard(t[2])
		if(not pid or (isPlayerGhost(pid) and getPlayerGhostAccess(pid) > getPlayerGhostAccess(cid))) then
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Player " .. t[2] .. " not found.")
			return true
		end
	end

if(t[1] <= 1 or t[1] == 135 or (t[1] > 160 and t[1] < 192) or t[1] > 351) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Such outfit does not exist.")
		return true
	end

local tmp = getCreatureOutfit(pid)
	tmp.lookType = t[1]

doCreatureChangeOutfit(pid, tmp)
	return true
end

And Whola you got all 8.54 looktypes... if you need any help message me i will try to help you :) [Please don't wirte aguring comments...]
Have fun with 8.54 looktypes... M4t30...

P.S Now list of 8.54 monsters...

• Draken Warmaster
  • Draken Spellweaver
  • Gnarlhound
  • Insect Swarm
  • Killer Caiman
  • Lancer Beetle
  • Lizard Chosen
  • Lizard Dragon Priest
  • Lizard High Guard
  • Lizard Legionnaire
  • Lizard Zaogun