• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster If you need a GameMaster!

Zoriath

Reaction score

Native: The Netherlands

Native language: Dutch

Experience in Tibia and Open-Tibia: I've been playing Tibia since I was eight years old, played OT since I was ten. I've played on Askara, Antica, Inferna and Zanera. I've played on many Open-Tibia servers, I liked the real-maps the most, except if it was a good map.

GameMaster experience: I've been GameMaster in some servers, some serious ones and some fun ones, but nobody has ever complained about me being GameMaster.

Experience in making servers: I've made some servers, all projects failed, because I couldn't find anyone who wanted to host for me, since my ISP blocks the ports. I've tried hard, but I didn't make it. Never hosted one.

Why you should choose me to be a GameMaster in your server: I like helping people. I'm very active! I can be online like 6 hours during the week and 7-9 hours in the weekend. I'm serious!

Extra information: I would like if it was a real-map, with around 30-50 people or more online. It can lagg a bit, but not too much. If it isn't too high experience then it's even better. Like 50× or less, or stages from like 2 till 80. I can speak English very well, so I can communicate with almost anyone.

Regards,

Zoriath

Back