• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illusions: The Reformation (Update Thread)

Colossus

Chaos Dev.
Reaction score
t4u3r8.png

As a majority of you know, Illusions 7.6 is one of if not most popular distribution that has ever been made in (7.6) OT History. To this day there are several copies of Illusions that still exist and are hosted. But due to such an old protocol there are very few players on them. I've been working for the last week on designing a stable distribution with features for Illusions that work for 8.54 +. I've decided to post my progress here and let you guys see how it's coming along. I know I was also working on Chaos, but it has come to my attention that there is also another copy of chaos (an updated version) that still exists. My full intentions of a new Chaos was to have a unique server, not one that is being passed around. I hope you chaos followers will join the progress of the restoration of Illusions. However I did not discontinue Chaos (the reformation), I have intentions to continue with it once Illusions is done. However I can't give an exact or even estimated release date at this time being.

For those of you who have not ever played Illusions, here is some details about what it was;
  • Information:
  • Fast pased RPG
  • Custom Spells, Items, Weapons
  • Unique Smithing System
  • Crafting System
  • Events
  • PvP-Arena
  • Fast Attack
  • Joes Set

I'll be updating this thread daily, so check here often for the server progress

SERVER PROGRESS: (40%/100%)

Last edited:
I love Illusion's. I remmember back in the day 7.6 good illusions servers...those where they day's. if u could restore one up to a newer client, i would definently play for sure

If this was the server with 'Throwing Joes' & mining area I'll try it for sure, too bad Chaos didn't turn out well.. but good luck to you!

So this is not chaos right?
No, I put a break on that for the time being, due to the fact someone recently hosted a similar version of it.
I love Illusion's. I remmember back in the day 7.6 good illusions servers...those where they day's. if u could restore one up to a newer client, i would definently play for sure
Yes! this is going to be just as great, with new features that I'll post sometime tomorrow, I hope to see you there

If this was the server with 'Throwing Joes' & mining area I'll try it for sure, too bad Chaos didn't turn out well.. but good luck to you!
Yes this is that server from what you said, and about Chaos yes it is unfortunate, but I want to re-create an old server & make it unique.

I remmember searching the hell out of google for a running illusions map like a month ago, couldn't find it, im just so happy one might be hosted

I remem old Illusions too...used to love this serv. Was one of my first servs I played, and crafting was teh best. I will for sure play if you get it back up.

I remem old Illusions too...used to love this serv. Was one of my first servs I played, and crafting was teh best. I will for sure play if you get it back up.

same here! This server will be a lot of fun

Back