• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper ILLYRIUM, is looking for a mapper.

Demon Eldorath

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Illyrium.
We're looking for a mapper, who's willing to take fully responsibility for mainly Desert/Jungle areas.

You SHOULD:

• Be active.
  • LEAST one year of experience in MAPPING - I dont care if you've hosted a OTserver.
  • Be able to work and update the team of your progress.
  • Keep same style as Illyriums mapping. (OHMYGOD WOW! feeling when walking - YET accessable areas.).
  • Clever and openminded.
  • Familiar to the expression of RPG.
  • Being an active MSN(windows Live) messenger user.
  • Fluent english.
  • Around eighteen years old, or if you feel mature enough.
If you feel that you're the man/woman(woman...lol who am I kidding.) we're looking for.
Please get back to ME or NEON - Either by PM's or my MSN; [email protected]

If You're accepted - I'll be passing out the MSN's of the team for you to share ideas.
And I expect you to be free for solomapping - sometimes assigned to work with either Poof, Neon or Me with special handpicked areas.

No screenshots posted, due if I'm correct - Neon's a popular mapper of OTLand which automaticly prooves why I'm not bothering to post loads of images.

The Mainteam is currently:

• Demon Eldorath.(Mapper)
  • Remere(System maintenance,programming,scripting, Dedicated server holder.)
  • Poof/Loveinabottle(Mapper)
  • Neon(Mapper)
  • Randiel(Mapper)
The Part-time team is:

• Nipronz/zniC(Mapper, forum holder)
  • Macedoon(Mapper)

Mapper

Name: Franco
MSN : [email protected]
Experience: Rl Tib 3 Years OT's 1 Year And A Half, Mapping 1 Year
Program: Remeres Map Edtior 1.1.8 Or 1.1.7 8.5 Or 8.4
Examples: Add Me On Msn And I Will Show You ;)

Name: Dylann
Experince: 1 year of mapping // Played rl tibia since 2001. // Played ots since 2007.
Job: Mapper
Email :pm me and ill tell you :p
Why u join Negom team: Like to work with others and i also like mapping. I enjoy helping to make ots :)

PM ME

Last edited:
Name:Baltzar
ingame name:BaZZe
languages:swedish,english abit german
tibia experience:6-7Years
ot experience: 4 years perhaps more
mapping: i belive 3 years minimum,im looking for a learning source to learn more and im already desent everyone say so
what program i use:i love to use sim0nes mapeditor to put details with, but rme for everything else unfortialy i havent found any sim0ne for 8,5 yet //BaZZe

Back