• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm hopping back into mapping and i need a quick link

MeloB

GOD Arctic
Reaction score
So there was this thread that had a map download that had a bunch of stuff that worked together like mapped out pallets to use while you're mapping.
Not sure if this explains it well but it has been a while since i have messed around with tibia and i forgot about a-lot of things sadly. Just needing some quick help

Hi @MeloB here are my extensions. Please specify which version you're going to work, I can only bring you 8.60 (that's the version i'm used to work). The 860.rar goes on Remere's Map Editor\data\860 and extensions.rar on Remere's Map Editor\extensions. If you wish to download maps just visit the Maps section Maps (https://otland.net/forums/maps.50/) and you will find everything you need.

To start building map structures I suggest you to take shapes from a map, copy, and paste. For example, if I want to build an icy mountain, I would take the border shape and paste it in the place I want. Then fill the space with snow, etc. This helps a lot to don't spend much time on RAW mapping, anyways, you're forced to RAW if you want to detail.

quickbuild.png

Hope this helps,
Regards!

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi @MeloB here are my extensions. Please specify which version you're going to work, I can only bring you 8.60 (that's the version i'm used to work). The 860.rar goes on Remere's Map Editor\data\860 and extensions.rar on Remere's Map Editor\extensions. If you wish to download maps just visit the Maps section Maps (https://otland.net/forums/maps.50/) and you will find everything you need.

To start building map structures I suggest you to take shapes from a map, copy, and paste. For example, if I want to build an icy mountain, I would take the border shape and paste it in the place I want. Then fill the space with snow, etc. This helps a lot to don't spend much time on RAW mapping, anyways, you're forced to RAW if you want to detail.

View attachment 54219

Hope this helps,
Regards!
Not exactly what i am looking for but will help me! What i am looking for was a download to a map a guy created that a had a bunch of stuff layed out like a color pallet but it was with ground, walls, doodads and items that all worked together to assist you during mapping. Not sure if the guy got banned or not because i went through quite a few post and couldn't find it.

Back