• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I'm hosting

Rhumor

Dutch & Proud
Reaction score
I am willing to host a complete or a near complete project or server. It shouldn't be a downloaded and edited in 5 minutes server or a standard map because then I won't host it. If you think I steal then don't reply here, what's the sense of that?

Anyway, my PC specs:
Windows Vista Ultimate 64- bit

Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2125 @ 2,25 GHz

Memory: 2x 2056 MB

Internet speed: 20 mbit down and 15 up. Can hold up to 100 players

Last edited:
Would ya tell me why you would like to host a server, anhow if it is a nice edited or a standart one.. I don't understand that..
1. what do i have when people play on my pc
2. lately my pc will be demaged faster..
3. useless..
4. when i used to play tibia/otserv I just turned my server on for my friends in the afternoon and we played together but .. genereally hosting a server 24/7 is TOTALLY useless ..
Okay.. why does Cipsoft do that? ofc they got something for that a big amout of money.. form the players.. but what do you get? the onliest things you might get are those i listened up there..

Anyway.. Have fun!

please speak proper english i dont understand a f*ck about anything ur saying and 24/7 is not useless some people try to make it fun for other people and not just some randys like u and ur friends

she said that why would you want to host a server, if it damages your computer, its useless and that she just turned on server a few hours a day why would you like to host a server?
I dont not agree with all her points but just telling you what she said and she said that quite understable I guess

Back