• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team I'm looking for a fun server that peaks my interest enough to sponsor!

KikiRook

₆⁶₆NOS Titan₆⁶₆
Reaction score
So currently
I've got minimum talent with programming,
I'm decent with mapping?
I've got great ideas and awesome story telling opportunities,
My specialty in all reality is sponsorship.. Let me explain for those who don't know or may be confused.. I'm simply looking to join a team as someone who helps with the hosting fees, Pays associates and communicates with the community to have fun such as hosting events or cool little get togethers!

"This is just a lie so you can steal all my files and host your own server with my hard work!"
The best part is I ask for No connection to your files or anything related to the interior of the server

"What's the point of any of this?"
I've personally played on OTs with amazing potential and promising results in profit as well as community fun but the owner wasn't able to exactly afford a strong enough server

Rules before messaging me
NO RL Projects

Servers I review and find suitable will be chosen, If you've got nothing to show me then I'm not interested in giving you funding to "start building"

And that's it! Pretty simple right?

I come from the 7.6 Illusions era of tibia and I've always loved the High rate TP Servers with no purpose but to climb the ranks and kill insanely hard bosses just to flex on everyone else that you did it.

My discord is Rook#6152

We have great instances for brainstorming, specially on WhatsApp. Without commitments, take the test and if you like it, talk to me.
Regards!

I'll say this again for the people in the back, NOTHING RL RELATED.

Back