• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm looking for a person who will guide me from start.

darknessthrower

RPG on High Rate
Reaction score
Im twitch streamer who would like to setup a server. I have lots of ideas for events and other things. Want to start EU server "for years" 😂.

So if anyone have time to answer me sometimes in some question pm me with your Discord or something like this :)
It would be Tibia 10.00 client, real map.

Im twitch streamer who would like to setup a server. I have lots of ideas for events and other things. Want to start EU server "for years" 😂.

So if anyone have time to answer me sometimes in some question pm me with your Discord or something like this :)
Glad to see.
I wish you well, hope it works out for you

Hi send me pm with discordd

Back