• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im noob

Canyar

Owner Teneria & Cantera !
Reaction score
Im noob
im noob
im noob
im noob

Last edited:
if im not wrong(i am not.) thats the guy who made 2 ot's yesterday, advertised em here, hosted for few hours and closed, now he is showing up with another one :)
im not gonna give it a try
waste of time.

if im not wrong(i am not.) thats the guy who made 2 ot's yesterday, advertised em here, hosted for few hours and closed, now he is showing up with another one :)
im not gonna give it a try
waste of time.

Pathetic.

You will see that this ot wont be host only few hours. !

I was thinking more like, they're most likely using TFS or something that already have the spells, and then they take the credits for it lol.

I was thinking more like, they're most likely using TFS or something that already have the spells, and then they take the credits for it lol.

Nope, I found those spells on Otland. TFS doesn't has those spells working.

tfs does have the spells working :p and you are the kid who keeps making ots and turning them off after hours and then making new accounts on otland and do it all over again.

Back