• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm Sorry.,

Sanc

Reaction score
I would just like to take this time to tell you personaly Red, (OT Owner)i'm very sorry for the "Destructive" actions i did today. I come from a wide variety of games. For anything that involves a consistant edge in getting ahead. Take for example today the Spamming of "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" x50, Well if you didnt notice when this is being used you cant see anything on your screen or inside of your chat log. This gives a edge for doing away with Mwall placement and to let the br's know that there is a free program called ventrilo which ill link at the end of this harry potter story. Because when this spamming is used, the enemy team can not tell what target to attack hence why it was used. For Example "Kill Ooth i hate him so much" < - Real Quote from a person who ive know for about 5329 hours 54 min and 32 sec 1/100 mil sec. to this exact time of posting. Once spamming it then covers the person calling the target. Which is why we didnt die, well the people in the guild of bruhs. I personaly died about 55 times today considering i'm bad at this game and everything, but i am a good destructive player. I myself play Like a Night elf Rogue in the Blade's Edge Arena. Once i am being seen i then Vanish/prep/vanish/cloak/shadowmeld. these tips help me in being a lil sneaky fellow. So once more i cant say i can stop being a destructive player. I just want everyone to know that i will try to stop being a "Destructive player" no promise's because sometimes i get lured into doing dumb things.. But i just want to tell you Red personaly i am sorry for what ever happens from now, till you shut down the server.. I find myself donateing for Cyntara with in a few days the thought of helping one of your friend makes me kinda happy. But over all i just wana play for fun die and get mad (sometimes). But if you could play a little more fair that would make the cyntara exsperience a little more enjoyable. Well Thank you red for taking the 3 hours to read this. Because it took me about 6 hours to type it with trying to not make any errors. Witch happens alot for me i seem to misspell Jsut <- LOL i did it again omg... well you see what i mean dont you. well ill talk to you later its going a little past my bedtime :( 7:38pm. CYA

PS: Ventrilo - Surround Sound Voice Communication Software for you br's GL :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom