• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im Still here xD Need Little help.

why do you need it?
what exactly are you trying to get it to execute?
chances are you can just execute the chunk of code inside of the talkaction instead of wasting time making a function to execute an actual talkaction

why do you need it?
what exactly are you trying to get it to execute?
chances are you can just execute the chunk of code inside of the talkaction instead of wasting time making a function to execute an actual talkaction
I migrate from 0.3.6 to 1.2...
I got autoloot, work like "using item" to add automatically "specified" items to autoloot, i got this on 0.3.6 and work perfect. In 1.2 i want use modal window for this "autoloot script", but there no executetalkaction :|

Every dev missmatch something... xD

i don't think forcing a talkaction would help with this at all
you can use modalwindows in talkactions and rewrite the script and use this as a base: AutoLoot System for tfs 1.x
use this script, check for the storages and check the ids of the items
write it to a modalwindow (easier if you use modalwindows with this lib: [TFS 1.2] Modal Window Helper Lib)
then with your item you make an action script to give the player a storage for the autoloot item id and it pops up whenever you use talkaction cause the storage gets saved

i don't think forcing a talkaction would help with this at all
you can use modalwindows in talkactions and rewrite the script and use this as a base: AutoLoot System for tfs 1.x
use this script, check for the storages and check the ids of the items
write it to a modalwindow (easier if you use modalwindows with this lib: [TFS 1.2] Modal Window Helper Lib)
then with your item you make an action script to give the player a storage for the autoloot item id and it pops up whenever you use talkaction cause the storage gets saved
As you see, in 0.3.6 i have onUse this
Code:
doCreatureExecuteTalkAction(cid, "!autoloot add,Upgrade Core(High)", true)
And it work for me perfect, simple and fast... And now i must rewrite all scripts, etc... Alot extra work cuz 1.2 missed one function xD

As you see, in 0.3.6 i have onUse this
Code:
doCreatureExecuteTalkAction(cid, "!autoloot add,Upgrade Core(High)", true)
And it work for me perfect, simple and fast... And now i must rewrite all scripts, etc... Alot extra work cuz 1.2 missed one function xD
i was talking about rewriting it for modalwindows
and for that you can just copy the code that adds the item to the autoloot list and copy it to the action script and execute it to add whatever you want
if you still dont understand post your script and i can show you

i was talking about rewriting it for modalwindows
and for that you can just copy the code that adds the item to the autoloot list and copy it to the action script and execute it to add whatever you want
if you still dont understand post your script and i can show you
This Modal Lib what you post, is more "WTF?" thats previous i use from Evan [How-to] Modal Windows
Just have no idea how to do it in that way... For me, its complicated the work as much as we can... I Think i will try compile function from 0.3.6 to 1.2... This will be better way...

I just make easier way, just switch in check function, and now its autoloot all... If someone dont wanna pickup specified item, just add to list.
Anyway thanks for help adn i will try understand this modal lib xD

Back