• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Image hosting sites.

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
iv seen many upload there image on sites that minimize the image from the real size to a smaller size so i decided to make a thread with all best image hosting sites.

1.Tinypic.com
Description:Tinypic is a very nice image hosting site that i use very much it host very nice with all size's you want without minimized the image.

2.Photobucket.com
Description:Photobucket is a nice hosting site but you need to sign up to upload your images in your own gallery.it offers you 1024x768px max image uploading.

3.Imageshack.us
Description:A great hosting site but the wrong thing with this site is that its slow.and what iv seen it only host up 1024x768px image size.

4.largeimagehost.com
Description:Allowed Format: jpeg, jpg, png, gif, zip,Max 3 mbs. (It doesn't specific the size pixel x pixel)

5.2and2.net
Description:The valid file formats are: .swf/ .jpg/ .jpeg /.png /.gif /.bmp /.txt /.doc /.rtf /.ppt /.pdf //.
Maximum 3 mbs per file. (It doesn't specific the size pixel x pixel)

6.xs.to
Description:Over 10.000.000 images on xs.to! - max. 2.5 MByte per file (gif 1 MByte) - 500 files per user - jpg/jpeg/bmp/png/gif/tif/tiff

7.picoodle.com
Description:Allowed: JPG JPEG GIF PNG BMP < 2 MB,No nudity or offensive images

post the sites you know and ill add them here, post name and description :)

Special thanks to Jester and Jonny for helping me!

|Regards ZoOorO|

Last edited:
thank you Jester :) added the site to first post.

@down
thanks again :)

Last edited:
Another one.. :)

http://www.2and2.net

The valid file formats are: .swf/ .jpg/ .jpeg /.png /.gif /.bmp /.txt /.doc /.rtf /.ppt /.pdf //.
Maximum 3 mbs per file. (It doesn't specific the size pixel x pixel)

old thread but maybe you could add otlands album? its so annoying with old threads you read where the pics are deleted bc the site has like 30 days only or smt "/

Back