• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Important about houses

Richey

Twifysoft
Reaction score
Tomorrow at SS (20.00 CET) we will implant the house rent system.

That means that you have to have money in the city depot the house take place in.
The house rent is the price that you bought your house for.

PLEASE NOTE: If you forget to do this you will lose your house and your items will be tranfered to your depot.^_^

Conclusion: PUT THE MONEY IN THE DEPOT WHERE YOUR HOUSE IS, SO IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE IN VENORE PUT THE MONEY IN VENORE.

PS. You have to pay the rent once a week, and we changed the time of the FIRST RENT, see the beginning of the post.

Thank you
/GM Tertius

Last edited:
This is stupid, many of us don't read forums and won't know that u'll have to put it in ur house. And since many of us paid like 1kk or more for it it's unfair.

Also I have paid 3kk for a house and now i have to pay rent again? I dont really tihnk it's a good idea, make it work after 1 week or so. U'll get many angry ppl now

Richey i aint got a clue how much my house is worth so how am i gonn no the rent =/

I bought my house basically when the server was fresh so I cant really remember what the price was on it.. Is there any way to check? And thanks for the quick help.

I bought my house basically when the server was fresh so I cant really remember what the price was on it.. Is there any way to check? And thanks for the quick help.

Well, no.. just put alot of cash in the depot, and if its not enoughe you will get a warning first aswell.. :)

I got a guildhall in ab, and it will cost me a lot of money to pay that rent everyweek, isn't it too expensive to pay every week??

Ok, I will pay the rent till I get some nice bet :p
Thx anyway.

Guildhalls are meant for guilds. That means the players share the expenses and such. If you bought the GH for only yourself(and maybe 1 more person) and now find that the fee is too high(600k in your case) then its only your own problem.

Back