• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Importing a map?

Surprise Yasuo

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Thank you for reading.

I am a complete beginer with my own server. I got everything up and running and the porting is done. I was able to log in, however, I found a completely foreign map (was following a guide, must have had this in there.)

I would like to import the real tibia map, and edit things in later. (For testing purposes, will create completely custom one day.)

How do I go about finding the real map for 10.98, and importing it? Thank you again for any assistance.

You could download the RL map which is 10.76 and later on change the version (if you wish so).
It can be found here: GitHub - orts/world

I wouldn't recommend "importing" the map onto your current one because RL map is seriously huge and it would cause problems when imported.

You could download the RL map which is 10.76 and later on change the version (if you wish so).
It can be found here: GitHub - orts/world

I wouldn't recommend "importing" the map onto your current one because RL map is seriously huge and it would cause problems when imported.

How do I remove the old map? This map honestly looks pretty bad and is super confusing. I just want the main tibia map on there. Additionally, how do I change it to a previous version? Im on 10.98 right now so how would I change it to 10.76? Thank you for the quick reply!

just rename the current .otbm file to something like backup-blabla.otbm and then rename the rlmap to whatever name your current one is using.

OR

you would open your config file and search for the .otbm file name and change that to the name of RL Map file.

Okay I tried entering "Orts map" instead of the forgotten map that was on there, now my server won't start. lol

just rename the current .otbm file to something like backup-blabla.otbm and then rename the rlmap to whatever name your current one is using.

OR

you would open your config file and search for the .otbm file name and change that to the name of RL Map file.

Okay I tried entering "Orts map" instead of the forgotten map that was on there, now my server won't start. lol

any error msgs?

No error messages. Just when I try to open the server it will s hut down immediately after opening. (This is only when attempting with new map) I am fairly certain the problem is my version is not 9.6. How do I change the version of my server so I can fit the proper maps ?

Back