• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Importing my tibia map to OTClient

dominique120

Science & Reason
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Is it possible to import the tibia map files to OTClient, and if it is, how do I do it?

Thanks

It certainly is but there is no support for it. You have to write it yourself. OTClient uses .otmm files to store minimap data.

It certainly is but there is no support for it. You have to write it yourself. OTClient uses .otmm files to store minimap data.

Where are they stored? Are they the same format as the ones from the real tibia client? I might give this a whirl.

Bump. Can anyone give some hint about it? How do you even edit those .map and .otmm files?

The client is great but it's sad, because re-exploring the whole tibia real map is a big no no : /

Alternatively: Where can i find a full real minimap for OTclient?

Is there already a way to solve this?
Also, where is the OTBM file located, so i can delete it (Ive got alot of maps from different OTs on my OTclient and the map looks just messy since the maps overlap and rewrite eachother)

Back