• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In Memory of Demontorrent ! See you bro we never forget you. R.I.P

iboibo38

Reaction score
Playing in the memory of Muhammad Ali Medhat Hakan Hamdi Hauwd Asis Abdul Najid Hasan Haydar Tyson !

I will never forget you my Muslim brother !!!!!

Reason Why My muslim Brother Muhammad Ali Medhat Hakan Hamdi Hauwd Asis Abdul Najid Hasan Haydar Tyson Quitted.
- Little bit laggy at Inq Hunt
- Lost 2lvls in Warmode
- Only 50kk left instead of 52kk
6sgff6.png

Last edited:
Yhym :D haha I like the way u call me a parcel haha :D did u push me in dp when i was afk or smth? cuz i dont remember u in war or smth:p 24 Tibia? ok whatever u sai maj pro mentorzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Yhym :D haha I like the way u call me a parcel haha :D did u push me in dp when i was afk or smth? cuz i dont remember u in war or smth:p 24 Tibia? ok whatever u sai maj pro mentorzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
You can't push someone who ways 600 pounds, so ye he must be lying. You are the true Burger King.

You can't push someone who ways 600 pounds, so ye he must be lying. You are the true Burger King.
Ok whatever u say :d go retarded ahh no ur going to retire sorry ur retarded already.

Ok whatever u say :d go retarded ahh no ur going to retire sorry ur retarded already.

Another amazing comeback by calar "likes to rage when he loses" Joker give him round of applause for his stupidity

#Evul..

Do you have to call him Burger King?
I know, his more richer than you, atleast he can eat it everday not like you once at month, sorry i forgot you never had its too expensive;/
Also i think that you eat shit because you look like this.

2dqvpyh.jpg

Bro don't judge others, only god can do it.

Hah is this guy rly insulting me? look at ur self hahah ur forehead is sweating haha

- - - Updated - - -

Demonshit, even fatima BR BITch makes better jokes than u huehuehuehueh kkkkk

#Evul..

Do you have to call him Burger King?
I know, his more richer than you, atleast he can eat it everday not like you once at month, sorry i forgot you never had its too expensive;/
Also i think that you eat shit because you look like this.

2dqvpyh.jpg

Bro don't judge others, only god can do it.

bro atleas tim nto scaer like u to post a picture up nb?

asslickando calar more to him add u into his team KKKKKKKKK

Why would show my picture on tibia forum?

Im not that stupid :)
If you wanna see me, send me your name and i add you on facebook or skype.

Back