• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster In need a hoster

zizimaza

Reaction score
Hi my name is Zizimaza. ^_^

I am a all-in-one kinda guy. Only.. I CANNOT host. Due to technical reasons. I am looking for a good hoster that can keep the server online for 24/7.

MSN: [email protected]

**--Server--**
-TFS (sqlite, w/ data base browser)
-Real tibia map. (With some teleports)
-Balanced (spent 3 whole days balancing vocations and monsters
-All npcs work. (selling runes by bp, etc.)
-All real tibia spells, (soon to be 2 some special ones for paladins.)
-Soft boots working
-PoI almost done. Will be done by the time you start hosting.
-I started on Inquisition, but that isn't absolutely NEEDED by start up.
-Nice exp rate. At lvl 8:150, then it slows up to until lvl 200-300: exp 30. I am debating on staging it, or just having it be exp:30 or 50 all the way...:/
-This server WILL BE professional. That means no frrEee Itens Plxxx, or any other type of corruption.
-Many quests throughout random spots and hunting spots.
-714 houses xDDD
-Anni working.
-Demon Oak.. In progess.
-Good mapping. NOT SHIT quick mapping. I went back and touched on alot of things that needed... touching up on.. the entire map >.>
-Screen shots will be posted when I am on my main comp. I am at a friends house.
-Fun server, hoping to make a little cash. ANY money will be devided equally. 50/50. Or maybe 60/40 if you hosters need some money. Paypal will be set up.
-I am setting up Geisor's ACC maker as you read this.

MY MSN: [email protected]

Kind regards,
Zizi~

P.S. Please leave comments about what you think about. Even if it's negative. I want to know how I can improve it, if needed xD!

Im interested in hosting this one. Right now im hosting my own ot, take a look if you want. vmo.mine.nu. But if you wanna team up with me then im up for it :)

Got 50mbits right now, but after the new year i will have 100mbits

Might be intrested, without the teleport's.

upload speed: 11,378 kb/s
download speed: 28,875 kb/s

edited:
-wich client?
-we will host it for a few months untill theres enough money to rent a Dedicated server, but with my pc+internet connection, it's not that hard to host it 24/7.

contact me, if you're intrested.

Back