• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster In need of a hoster

So do i...But My internet is bad..We already found a hoster (maybe)

^ fuck a snitch no wonder y u got no friends

says the one scamming people to steal tibia servers 24/7. have fun with that.

@ fearme
If you haven't found a hoster i recommend asking a more trusted member such as znote for example or even Don daniello (even though some members dislike him).

says the one scamming people to steal tibia servers 24/7. have fun with that.

@ fearme
If you haven't found a hoster i recommend asking a more trusted member such as znote for example or even Don daniello (even though some members dislike him).

Don daniello, not recommended

I'm gonna use this " I&U " service...Not sure if he's legit but...Yeah! many say that he is..

They are not hosting in EU.. They host in USA

Yes our server is located in the USA but it has nothing to do that we cannot host for EU players.( we got a vpn located in the eu)
And aswell we are offering a test to see if they will lag or not to proof them itself..
So if you guys are looking for an hosting service just contact us on skype : allesodernichts123 or check our thread about our I&U hosting service.
Thanks in advance.

Well, he was illegally offering in Jobs board, so I guess he won't do that anymore after his thread was deleted.

Fearme, you can try out my service. 2 weeks Standard service for no charge or 5 days of Premium for you if you want.

Don, I would, but the 'friend' that I didn't know...He like trolled me..First he said he'd pay if i made a 7.6 server...
And then he said he didn't want the server...He wanted 8.6 instead!! I made a 8.6, but all was in polish, i spent 2 weeks fixing all the translations in map AND scripts AND NPCS...He told me to remove the 7.6 server so i did, 5 days later...He says "me and my rls want to make a 7.4-7.6 server if u can we will pay u 200 euro" So I was like...He's a troll....I know this isn't the right forum but..

Does anyone want to make a team with me? Like a serious server? It's 8.6, custom evo map, over 200 monster spawners, and alot of stuff...Don't have the energy to write them down here.. FML

Back