• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Incendia - Full Real Tibia Map-

XGRA

L33T
Reaction score
Hello!

Well im almost done with my real tibia map and I can't do everything alone therefore im opening this thread to recruit people for my team.

The server will have the Full Real Tibia Map with the following cities:

• Thais
  • Carlin
  • Venore
  • Kazordoon
  • Edron
  • Port Hope
  • Ankrahmun
  • Darashia
  • Svarground
  • Liberty Bay
  • Yalahar
  • Goroma

Positions we need:
Code:
Mappers: 0/3
Scripters: 0/2
Lua Scripter 0/1
Hoster:0/1
NPC & Monster Scripter 0/1

To apply use this form:

Code:
Name:
Position:
Experience:
English lvl: /10
Why should we choose you?:
Proof of your work:

See ya!

Name: Joakim

Position: Mapper

Experience: played ot in 4 years atm, got own mapp editor, and don't look on my age and think i'm noobbc of that, give me a try:p

English lvl: 7/10

Why should we choose you?: Bc you will not be disapointed,

Proof of your work: Have no proof, bc latest time i played ot was for like 1 year ago, but when i have boring i mapp on my yourot map.

Name: Emil
Position: Hoster
Experience: Have played open tibia in about 4 years and always been an hoster. Record: Had an OT 3 days and had 116 players ;)
English lvl: 8/10
Why should we choose you?: I'm an experience hoster , I know how it works and I'm able to host 24/7 with my good connection. Also know alot about webbpages.

Proof of your work: Can't proof really that I had 116 players in 3days, but my connection and computer specc is:

Name:Cesar
Position:Mapper
Experience:2 years
English lvl: 9/10
Because I was mapper of several famous Brazilian Ots

Proof of your work:Empire otserv......in version 8.1

My mSN:[email protected]

Name:Cesar
Position:Mapper
Experience:2 years
English lvl: 9/10
Because I was mapper of several famous Brazilian Ots

Proof of your work:Empire otserv......in version 8.1

My mSN:[email protected]

Yeah right...Empire OT server...

Name: Maxym (do you really need my last name?)
Position: I would like to be a mapper
Experience: I like to maptrack real tibia, I've been making a map over the years. I'll show you some screeny if you want my msn
English lvl: I'd say 7.5/10
Why should we choose you?: Because I could help you so much and I'm working really hard on my task(just an exemple "I cleaned my whole map, remove all trash everywhere (vial, noobie item, etc) It look much better)
Proof of your work: Add my msn and I'll show you some piece of my work.

Timax25

Name: Emil
Position: Hoster
Experience: Have played open tibia in about 4 years and always been an hoster. Record: Had an OT 3 days and had 116 players ;)
English lvl: 8/10
Why should we choose you?: I'm an experience hoster , I know how it works and I'm able to host 24/7 with my good connection. Also know alot about webbpages.

Proof of your work: Can't proof really that I had 116 players in 3days, but my connection and computer specc is:

-1 RAM Minne because of using vista ^^

Name: Maxym (do you really need my last name?)
Position: I would like to be a mapper
Experience: I like to maptrack real tibia, I've been making a map over the years. I'll show you some screeny if you want my msn
English lvl: I'd say 7.5/10
Why should we choose you?: Because I could help you so much and I'm working really hard on my task(just an exemple "I cleaned my whole map, remove all trash everywhere (vial, noobie item, etc) It look much better)
Proof of your work: Add my msn and I'll show you some piece of my work.

Timax25

Send me ur msn...

Back