• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Inexperienced GM searching for a job

Coillix

Reaction score
Hi!

Though I might not be the most adequate and skilled person in this area of expertise, I still think I will be able to provide the necessary and suggested actions.
This is based on my own assumptions and might not correspond with yours, you be the judge.

This is merely an attempt to gain more experience in being a responsible GM. As at the moment, I'm hosting my own server and have become quite fond of being in that position, though, my server lack population.
That is why I'm serching for a server where I can participate on a larger scale.

I'm twenty years old and currently studying at the University for candidate in game development.
By applying as a GM, I wish therefor be able to gain some experience in the area of peoples coagency with the game, this for learning purposes.
I'm stationed in Sweden and would hope to be fairly active every day.

I'm well aware about the courtesy a gamemaster should have and give towards the players, and will therefor not assault the players in an unfashioned way.
And aswell as not abusing the position in ways as helping players other then feedback of complaints and investigation of the stated problem (Fill in with other given tasks).

Short Summary:
Name: Stefan
Tibia In-game experience: Less then ~1 year.
Other areas of experience: Hosted two servers and mapped one.

If there is more you'd like to know, just send me a PM on this forum.

Thank you for your time!

Regards, Coillix.

Hi!

Though I might not be the most adequate and skilled person in this area of expertise, I still think I will be able to provide the necessary and suggested actions.
This is based on my own assumptions and might not correspond with yours, you be the judge.

This is merely an attempt to gain more experience in being a responsible GM. As at the moment, I'm hosting my own server and have become quite fond of being in that position, though, my server lack population.
That is why I'm serching for a server where I can participate on a larger scale.

I'm twenty years old and currently studying at the University for candidate in game development.
By applying as a GM, I wish therefor be able to gain some experience in the area of peoples coagency with the game, this for learning purposes.
I'm stationed in Sweden and would hope to be fairly active every day.

I'm well aware about the courtesy a gamemaster should have and give towards the players, and will therefor not assault the players in an unfashioned way.
And aswell as not abusing the position in ways as helping players other then feedback of complaints and investigation of the stated problem (Fill in with other given tasks).

Short Summary:
Name: Stefan
Tibia In-game experience: Less then ~1 year.
Other areas of experience: Hosted two servers and mapped one.

If there is more you'd like to know, just send me a PM on this forum.

Thank you for your time!

Regards, Coillix.

Well I must say grats for saying your inexperienced and not lieng about it like all the other 14 year olds applying for a quick GM spot.

I would let you join the slain staff but you would start as a Senior Tutor and work your way up if your interested.

Slain - Latest News

It has had many months of work into it :)
However it was released only a week ago~

Back