• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Infinite ammo tfs 1.3

wick3dr0se

Solutions
Reaction score
I've managed to get infinite runes and potions working myself but I can't get unlimited ammo working. When I set charges to 0 it made spears break after 1 hit. I tried editing items.xml and weapons.xml for spears and neither or both changes made them infinite. In config.lua it's also set to have wepon charges removed. I searched different phrases on the forum to try to find help for it but I can't find anything that helps me in TFS 1.3

Does anyone know how to set this?

for any future user who may "encounter" this issue, it is already implemented on tfs 1.3, and the changes are the following:

also you need to recompile

Good to know. I'm using the latest 8.6 downport from Nekiro for TFS 1.3. I plan to fork a more up-to-date repo since it seem's he's stopped activity on it. Until 1.4 release at least. It's also worth noting that potions.lua script was outdated as well. I had to change doTargetCombatHealth and doTargetCombatMana to doTargetCombat and add COMBAT_MANADRAIN to mana pots to fix it. Which I took from otland/forgottenserver Github

Good to know. I'm using the latest 8.6 downport from Nekiro for TFS 1.3. I plan to fork a more up-to-date repo since it seem's he's stopped activity on it. Until 1.4 release at least. It's also worth noting that potions.lua script was outdated as well. I had to change doTargetCombatHealth and doTargetCombatMana to doTargetCombat and add COMBAT_MANADRAIN to mana pots to fix it. Which I took from otland/forgottenserver Github
Well, in that case you could make a PR to fix

Back