• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Innan Domedagen Story

Mc-Pedro

Banned User
Reaction score
I will explain to you all about my book im writing on (swedish) called Innan Domedagen (Before Judgement Day) I will now explain the storyline of it.
In the years in 1804 a scientist name John Helvington decided to explore the acient ruins of Izael, rumors said that Izael was trapped inside these ruins and he had great powers.
John was curious and went in the ruins and finally he saw an icetower, right when he touched the icetower he got frozen in and started to receive the acient demons powers, at the year of 2007, the prophecy said that a boy named Max will be bringed from the future to save mankind from Izael, one day when Max was going to school he felt dizzy outside a big house, he fell unconscious on the stairway and woke up on a hill. On that hill he met Joakim and Margareta who was riding by, they took care of Max providing shelter and food, suddenly Max started receiving strange dreams about him touching the door to the ruins, and then he woke up, Joakim told him about that he's the choosen one and he has to save the world from Izael, more and more suspicious things happen and he realizes the dreams are real, though they only exist in the minds of the worthy, Joakim tells Max he's also from the future and has tried to discover the secret behind the house, he only missed the final piece, the choosen one.
Joakim and Max has a plan to get to the mystical house, but it wasn't very simple, they have to go to the Judgement Mountain to face the loyal servant of Izael himself, the journey begins and Max and Joakim faces great danger on the way, when they faced the huge gate to the mountain, there were 4 holes that were empty, they had no choice, but to return to the city and do some research, they decided to ask the old libarian for help, he told them that the holes must be filled with the 4 elemental stones located all over the continent.
They also discovered some strange wounds on Max's hand, Joakim told him that it was the wounds of Judgement, if it bleeds on all the 5 spots, then the Judgement has come, the time was critical...

Book forum: http://innandomedagen.forumsmotion.com/

Hopefully this story will become a book and you will be able to read 200+ pages about this exciting adventure with Max and his fellowers.

Ehh, the story is kind of simplified, you wont get far with this book.
Tho I never read a full book my whole life.

Yeah, but this is only an explanation, in the book itself there will be fights.

Back