• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Inquisition Bug

Jucs

King of Healing
Reaction score
Hello, Im having troubles with inquisition quest, I have done all missions before the demon forge, I got my first demonhunter addon, the holy water flask, I HAVE DONE POI, I KILLED UNGREEZ, but I cant pass trough the teleport to HFF's and complete the quest, there's nothing on quest log too, some GM or someone else can give me a report about it? thx

Annihilator 0%
Demon Helmet0%
Demon Oak 100%
Dreamer's Challenge 0%
The Ancient Tombs 25%
The Djinn War 100%
The Pits of Inferno 100%
The Inquisition 70%

Isle of Evil 0%
In Service of Yalahar 100%
Elemental Spheres 0%
Unnatural Selection 100%

Last edited:
I have done maybe? I said: I have the addon, I done all! but i cant enter demon forge dude

of course Im, I complete demon oak, LVL 178

I already asked that:
17:22 Elyan Doombringer [177]: mission
17:22 Henricus: Your current mission is to destroy the shadow nexus in the Demon Forge. Are you done with that mission?
17:22 Elyan Doombringer [177]: yes
17:22 Henricus: My informants tell me otherwise. Don't forget that the inquisition has its eyes everywhere! Finish your mission or face the wrath of the inquisition

If I cant enter on teleport to HFF's how I can use the flask on mw's? Can u explain?

Obviously i dont forgot nothing, I kill ungreez, i have done all but i can pass to demon forge

Its resolved, IDK what happens but I can enter the demonforge now, thx

I was in a team with one who encountered this problem, he resolved it either by relogging after getting the last mission, or by actually getting the last mission (if he forgot it). I'm pretty sure relogging was the necessary step.

Back