• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Intense & Ultimate Healing Rune

ziggy46802

Reaction score
Ultimate Healing Rune

Now the key with these two rune formulas, is that they are better than the potions, weigh less, and cost less. The ultimate healing rune for an EK lvl 80 mL 6 would be on average about 570-830, which is not THAT much better than a potion but it is cheaper and weighs about half as much. Let's see now a level 130 EK mL 8 would heal about 930 - 1340 so average about 1100, which is a little bit above the average of an ultimate healing potion, costs half as much, weighs half as much.

The way to really make the UH and IH runes shine is to make them NOT be sold by NPC's, so the only way knights can get them is to buy them from other players, thus creating a market.

spells/scripts/healing/ultimate healing rune.lua

Lua:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_HEALING)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, true)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_PARALYZE)

function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, maglevel)
	local min = ((level*7)+(maglevel*3)) 
	local max = ((level*10)+(maglevel*5)) 
	return min, max
end

setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_LEVELMAGICVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

Intense Healing Rune

Think about a low level little knight at level 20 with mL 2 would heal 86 - 130, which is more than a potion, weighs less, and, if bought by a player, either the same price or cheaper no doubt. A mid level could use these too. A level 50 with mL 5 would heal 215 - 325 so over 250 on average, which is a VERY good deal for how lightweight and cheap these runes are. Servers should make all runes conjured have 3 times the charges, just to give an incentive to druids and sorcerers to actually make runes.

spells/scripts/healing/intense healing rune.lua

Lua:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_HEALING)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, false)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, true)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISPEL, CONDITION_PARALYZE)

function onGetFormulaValues(cid, level, maglevel)
	local min = ((level*4)+(maglevel*3)+75) 
	local max = ((level*6)+(maglevel*5)+150) 
	return min, max
end

setCombatCallback(combat, CALLBACK_PARAM_LEVELMAGICVALUE, "onGetFormulaValues")

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

If any of you have any feedback or have a better formula please let me know but I think these formulas are close enough but not too superior to the potions. I just hated the potions because it killed the UH market.

Last edited:
How accurate are these formulas compared to 7.6 system?

Back