• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Internet working ots not

MuminFlex

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I've been having a weird issue for the last week where I will get kicked from whatever OT I am playing, but my internet is working fine, I can reload webpages, listen to music, talk on discord while I get kicked. At first I thought it was just the current OT that I was playing on, but I quickly realized its happening on other servers too.

I can play any other game non stop but when I play Open Tibia it just happens for like the last 7 days...

I'm not sure what could be causing this and maybe anyone else experienced this and can help me.

Not sure if this belongs in this board but I couldnt find a more suitable one :)
thanks

You are using a bot? Maybe you have exceeded the maximum packet of the server you are using, This happens so often when you are using a bot or spamming something too fast.

Back