• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Internet?

Onizuka

Reaction score
Hi

I've got this problem with TCP/IPv4 Settings, i got 3 computers 2 desktop ones and a laptop, all of the computers are connected to the internet but anyways

today i did a format of my whole pc so i lost all the settings i had and now am not sure how to set it all up again since it was 3 years ago when i did it for setting static ip on all the 3 computers

The first pc aka mine has a 192.168.2.3
2nd pc has 192.168.2.5
and the last one laptop has 192.168.2.7
set in the IPv4 settings on each of the computers

now since i did a pc reset they keeped their statics, whenever i try to enter 192.168.2.3 for mines my internet connection drops and wont go up again, when i press diagnose and i get an error

"The Network Adapter Local area connection does not have a valid ip configuration"

what should i do?:

Regards,
Anco

you can setup a internet connection but for the local area connection you need an CD from the ISP i think ;o

Well the fact that you got 192.168.x.x as your IP means that you've got a router, so technically, unless you did a router reset it should be no problems for your router to assign the IP to your pc again since your MAC-address wouldn't have changed even if you did a format.

If you try to connect to the router without demanding a specific IP, does it assign you a different IP which works?

Back