• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ip changer does not work!

You have to remember to run the new ip changer.. There is no installation process deleting your old and replacing it with the new version, you have to make sure you are launching the new one (which in simple terms means you can't go to the same place and launch the same ip changer as before), like in my case I now only have the new ipchanger in my downloads folder, and it isn't named ipchanger.exe, because I already had my old ipchanger there, it is called ipchanger(1).exe. Or if you have known file extensions hidden: ipchanger and ipchanger(1) :D

reportar bug.png reportar bugg.png

PS: I have unlocked Firewall's PORTS (7171,7172) and i unlocked too the OT Land IP Changer!

I CAN'T log in i've tryed too the magebot Ip Changer! but it still not working :(

please help me !! i'm missing ShadowCores D:

View attachment 23091 View attachment 23092

PS: I have unlocked Firewall's PORTS (7171,7172) and i unlocked too the OT Land IP Changer!

I CAN'T log in i've tryed too the magebot Ip Changer! but it still not working :(

please help me !! i'm missing ShadowCores D:

You are using the old IP Changer. Close it, delete it from your computer and download the new one from our website.

Back