• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia IP Changer for Linux

I got 2 errors while compiling on ubuntu 9.10
std::allocator<char> > >, boost::re_detail::re_set_long<unsigned int> const*, boost::re_detail::regex_data<char, boost::regex_traits<char, boost::cpp_regex_traits<char> > > const&, bool)]+0x269): undefined reference to `boost::re_detail::cpp_regex_traits_implementation<char>::transform_primary(char const*, char const*) const'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ip-changer] Error 1

Would love some help with this,
I can change the IP on 8.55 and it works but when I try to change the IP of a 8.54 client it dont. (It can find the process, but it doesnt change the IP)

Any ideas?

guys can someone tell me what am I doing wrong? I compiled changer I installed Tibia... I am running the game, launching changer, setting address (port is default) choosing protocol version (8.54) choosing ./Tibia process clicking change IP and... puff ... nothing happened... still the client wants to login to the official server. Any suggestions?

Help.

pantallazo1iy.png

Nevermind, I used 8.53 in my 8.54 client and it worked :d

root@Carvalho:/home/jonattan/Tibia/OT/ipc/ip-changer# qmake -project
root@Carvalho:/home/jonattan/Tibia/OT/ipc/ip-changer# qmake && make
g++ -Wl,-O1 -o ip-changer client.o history.o main.o mainwindow.o process.o pList.o moc_mainwindow.o qrc_resources.o -L/usr/lib -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open output file ip-changer: Is a directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: ** [ip-changer] Erro 1

WTF????

Back