• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ip changes every day!

Majeski20

Reaction score
Hello, I need some help.
My ip address changes every day.
I live in an apartment in town if that helps. It's very hard for me to host a server because it changed all the time, please help me.
:(

Can you give me your adress and postal code?
Perhaps your phone number?

No, just kidding :p
People often have these problems. There's nothing you can do about it, else then buying a new internet connection.

Hello, I need some help.
My ip address changes every day.
I live in an apartment in town if that helps. It's very hard for me to host a server because it changed all the time, please help me.
:(

You have a dynamic ip. You could try talking to your ISP to get a static one.

Call your ISP and talk to them. Say you want a static IP

Most ISP will make you pay for that or not give you it at all.. If you leave your router online 24/7 it should not switch ip for at least a week, if it does on the other hand it is a problem with your line and your ISP should fix it.. Else you could switch to a better ISP maybe tv cable or fibre. Also NoIp like mentioned above is a temp fix, it has its problems.

Back