• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iPhone 6 discussion

Haha stop trolling, im saying that the things you get INTERNALLY in the iphone 6 compares to like samsung s2 or s3... Iphone is so behind now when there are others who compete for the top position.
And your argument is invalid, the iphones looks exaclly the same just that they add a bit of a bigger screen and sell it for 100 eur more then the prev. version.
If you ask me those who actually buy iphone are doing it just to get the logo, there are no pros with it seeing the price compared to samsung, sony, nokia etc.

Then you obviously know nothing about the matter and you don't even want to learn the differences.

Samsung, Sony, Nokia, etc do not have iOS.

Lets say for example that Windows ONLY ran on Sony Computers. and all other computers used Linux and so on and it was illegal for the Linux computers to use DirectX which is designed by Microsoft.

Well yes, the Linux computer MIGHT have the same or even BETTER Graphics Card, Memory, Processor, Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse as the Windows Sony Computer. But BECAUSE it runs Linux and doesn't have DirectX and other software technology to utilize these things it is inferior.

Then you obviously know nothing about the matter and you don't even want to learn the differences.

Samsung, Sony, Nokia, etc do not have iOS.

Lets say for example that Windows ONLY ran on Sony Computers. and all other computers used Linux and so on and it was illegal for the Linux computers to use DirectX which is designed by Microsoft.

Well yes, the Linux computer MIGHT have the same or even BETTER Graphics Card, Memory, Processor, Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse as the Windows Sony Computer. But BECAUSE it runs Linux and doesn't have DirectX and other software technology to utilize these things it is inferior.

But why do you keep comparing it to other things? There are thousends of phones you can compare it to.
There will never be a settlement on this since im a big android fan and you seem to be an IOS fan or am I wrong?
But ye that is my opinion and a lot of others and we can end this here.

This!

I'll order one too.
I wouldn't lol.. That shit bends in your pocket. Look up all the complaints it's been getting about people keeping it in their pocket all day and taking it out to see it's bent pretty noticeably

I'm not buying an iPhone because of it's hardware, I'm buying it because it's a product that talks to me and works with me. You could say that I pay for the brand as well as the operative system. If I was about to buy a phone with hardcore hardware I would definitely not buy an iPhone. Don't take an iPhone-owner as a retard just because they think they own a powerful phone, because that's the way Android-users talk to iPhone-users.

We are fully aware of that the iPhone is not as powerful as an android (tier ones), hardware wise, but the iPhone maybe works better for other purposes than measure your phone-penis. Or am I wrong? Prove me.

I wouldn't lol.. That shit bends in your pocket. Look up all the complaints it's been getting about people keeping it in their pocket all day and taking it out to see it's bent pretty noticeably

I'm sure that the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will break the shit down if someone sits and bends the hell out of it as well. Wouldn't any mobile phone do so? And plastic is far more bendable than aliminium. Thing is that if you get a nice and proper bumper (which most of us does) it won't be as bendable. So don't worry about that, it's just people wanting to shoot down a new phone launch. If there is a truth in it, I'm sure it's not on every phone. Do you really think Apple would start selling phones that is not going to fit in you pocket because it's gonna bend and break? Seriously. Also, again if it's true, it must have been some error in the specific iPhone that was bended, because on all the tests I've watched, the testperson put all their power on breaking it. Who the hell does that? They didn't compare to another phone as well, just tried how easy they could break an iPhone.

I hate Apple and I iPhones. I always have and will.
Yeah the iPhone 6 bends LOL. People put in their pockets and before you know it your phone is bent. I'm also sure Apple knew this would happen because how does a company like that not test such a simple thing.. I'm not sure what reasoning they have, but I believe they might of done it on purpose.

Also Apple is working on a new type of music format that you won't be able to pirate so those of you who pirate your songs, better be ready to buy them in the future if all goes right according to Apple.

I'm not buying an iPhone because of it's hardware, I'm buying it because it's a product that talks to me and works with me. You could say that I pay for the brand as well as the operative system. If I was about to buy a phone with hardcore hardware I would definitely not buy an iPhone. Don't take an iPhone-owner as a retard just because they think they own a powerful phone, because that's the way Android-users talk to iPhone-users.

We are fully aware of that the iPhone is not as powerful as an android (tier ones), hardware wise, but the iPhone maybe works better for other purposes than measure your phone-penis. Or am I wrong? Prove me.

I'm sure that the latest Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will break the shit down if someone sits and bends the hell out of it as well. Wouldn't any mobile phone do so? And plastic is far more bendable than aliminium. Thing is that if you get a nice and proper bumper (which most of us does) it won't be as bendable. So don't worry about that, it's just people wanting to shoot down a new phone launch. If there is a truth in it, I'm sure it's not on every phone. Do you really think Apple would start selling phones that is not going to fit in you pocket because it's gonna bend and break? Seriously. Also, again if it's true, it must have been some error in the specific iPhone that was bended, because on all the tests I've watched, the testperson put all their power on breaking it. Who the hell does that? They didn't compare to another phone as well, just tried how easy they could break an iPhone.
I'm sorry but you sound stupid. The iPhone 6+ bends with little to no force. Know your facts before you say people are just trying to shoot down a new phone launch.

I'm sorry but you sound stupid. The iPhone 6+ bends with little to no force. Know your facts before you say people are just trying to shoot down a new phone launch.
Pretty sure if people really gave a damn about how easy a phone was to break, they'd go back to using one of the "indestructible" flip phones. These phones are like clothes and other accessories. People pay for the brand, the name.

I try to learn about all types of things, I personally want to start designing games for the PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Oculus Rift/Virtual Reality, etc. but I simply don't have the money and/or time to pour into EVERYTHING at once. Phones are easy, the development tools for both iOS and Andriod are free. And I will say it SEEMs to me in my personal opinion that Apple has been doing a better job than anyone else with their phone.

I'm not saying everything they do is perfect, or that they are the best at everything. I'm simply saying the iPhone is a great phone, it offers things no other phone does (the iOS operating system which is simply amazingly built).

I compare Android to Linux, It is made to be VERY customizable and it does some things very well, but if you are honest with yourself everybody really wants a PC with Windows so they have all the cool stuff without all the extra work. Most people go with iPhone because it is EASY to do amazing things with.

Pretty sure if people really gave a damn about how easy a phone was to break, they'd go back to using one of the "indestructible" flip phones. These phones are like clothes and other accessories. People pay for the brand, the name.
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying. I 100% agree with you though lol

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying. I 100% agree with you though lol
I think it does.

Back