• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Iphone 6] If only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
If fucking only.

[video=youtube_share;yUwrME6v7ok]http://youtu.be/yUwrME6v7ok[/video]

If apple copied this and made it come true i would pay up to a grand for this.
Hopefully they take the concept asashsasha

This happens every year... Some fanboy makes up some bullshit conceptual phone and it never happens. A projector is plausible, but that design, LOL... That's some iron man shit. Not going to happen this year. Have you seen what happened to Apple in the market? No way they would redesign the iPhone two times in two years.

This happens every year... Some fanboy makes up some bullshit conceptual phone and it never happens. A projector is plausible, but that design, LOL... That's some iron man shit.

Not going to happen this year.

students* as part of their course* generally*

and i know that.. xD idc when they would release it but if they don't soon another will take a similar idea.

Sony already had a projected keyboard years ago compatable with playstation (i know they werent first but meh) and the projector is easy to do tho prolly requires alot of battery power in such a small phone.

Still it's boss.

I've got an iPhone 5, my first iPhone, pretty nice phone, but the iPhone 5S is just bullshit.

Time for some inovation =) that's an awesome concept that I'm sure Apple could do :eek:

I've got an iPhone 5, my first iPhone, pretty nice phone, but the iPhone 5S is just bullshit.

Time for some inovation =) that's an awesome concept that I'm sure Apple could do :eek:

I have the 4s and when the 5 came out i was like... no point upgrading xd, til this day i still see no reason (and i can upgrade for free)

No one really cares about Apple any longer since Samsung took over the market with the galaxy series

I hate apple to be honest, I would much prefer a samsung S4, not being a fanboy, I've never had much need for a phone, but that would be my choice between these two contenders, it looks nicer too.

I hate apple to be honest, I would much prefer a samsung S4, not being a fanboy, I've never had much need for a phone, but that would be my choice between these two contenders, it looks nicer too.

Well my mate who i live with has got 1 and hes had it replaced twice. The bluetooth on it is shit, keeps disconnecting from his car when hes on the phone (for work), the phone keeps crashing, it keeps disconnecting to service.. Hes had it replaced twice bc of this and he still has same errors, n now his company are going to switch phones because it's a common problem. Whereas when they had iphones - they never had the issue.

Im open minded, im not like "ooh its made by apple". I just get what is available to me at the time i need a new phone. BUT if apple mad that phone, you would all be like fuuuuck..because you're all too stubborn to have an iphone.

Well my mate who i live with has got 1 and hes had it replaced twice. The bluetooth on it is shit, keeps disconnecting from his car when hes on the phone (for work), the phone keeps crashing, it keeps disconnecting to service.. Hes had it replaced twice bc of this and he still has same errors, n now his company are going to switch phones because it's a common problem. Whereas when they had iphones - they never had the issue.

Im open minded, im not like "ooh its made by apple". I just get what is available to me at the time i need a new phone. BUT if apple mad that phone, you would all be like fuuuuck..because you're all too stubborn to have an iphone.

I had an iphone 4, hated it. Traded it for a Samsung Galaxy Mini GT, which costs like 800 SEK until I got myself a Samsung Galaxy S3, everything's just better, way better.

Btw S4 was released like 1 week ago.

I like my iPhone 5, but I don't see this happening in the near future. Especially not this year...

Cool video, though.

I had an iphone 4, hated it. Traded it for a Samsung Galaxy Mini GT, which costs like 800 SEK until I got myself a Samsung Galaxy S3, everything's just better, way better.

Btw S4 was released like 1 week ago.

He had s3 i said he had a galaxy

you can argue about the phones all you want but iOS is way more reliable and the quality of its content is uncomparable. Android may be buggy at times but it also offers a lot more power to developers, which in turn is also why the application quality suffers, its not enforced like in the apple store.

my opinion: iOS > Android

Android IS only good because of the free reign on it. Apple is restricted so there is the issue.

Although apple wiped fucking everything from my phone on last update (and being the lazy fuck i am i never backed it up) i still prefer apple atm. Tho i don't have any other apple products (sold ipod when got phone), have a sony docking station thats loud as fuck, sony TV, Sony ps3, Sony vaio laptop..
Apple to me, is just a phone. I dislike mac's.

Besides, i cba finding the video again and it was taken down xd

-- close thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back