• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Iphone/Android/Ipod App] Draw Something Free --> Awesome!!! Play with me NOW :)

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
draw-something.jpg

Hello Otland :)
With this I would invite anyone of you to play the Iphone/Android/Ipod app
"Draw Something Free".
Just browse googleplay store or itunes store for "Draw Something Free" . Once you signed up you can invite facebookfriends or play with them. You also can play with random people or invite someone by his username to play with you. This will be how u can play the game with me :)

So Draw Something Free,
Is a nice app which u can play with friends of yours. It is about :
1. You draw a picture to one of 3 possible things , which give the other player 1/2/3 coins if he guesses them right. If wrong game over.
If your opponnent guesses right, its his turn to draw something and you need to guess :D
This continues on and on and with the coins you gain while playing u can unlock new Colour palettes :)

Here is a youtube video about this awesome app:

What's The Apps: Draw Something! - YouTube

The app:
https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/draw-something-free/id488628250?mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omgpop.dstfree&hl=de

------
I already unlocked 3 palletes and currently have 102 coins :)

My ingame name is:
DamonOtland

So to play with me you go:
-->Create Game --> Then youcan choose between facebookfriends,email, username or random. --> pick username--> type in: "DamonOtland" --> hit "Ok" and bam you play with me!

DrawSomething02.jpg

-----
You can change ur own username at -->options(right top symbol)-->accountsettings--> edit username--> SAVE SETTINGS(bottom of settings), too :)

Screens from some crazy painters:

289578-draw-something.jpg

OTLAND USERNAME LIST (Otlandname/drawsomething username)
Otland | DrawSomethingusername
Damon = DamonOtland

Last edited:
I use to play this! I can tell all of you its alot of fun! :>

This is one of those apps that became popular so fast, then took a nosedive.
It's a dead game, nobody plays it anymore.

Back