• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

is 2pac "DEATH"or no!

do you mean dead`? ye i think he are dead, but kinda weird he have made more songs when he are dead lal.

He's hiding in Cuba, ofc no Americans aloud in their without getting prosecuted or arrested unless you have allot of cash. He went their to get away from the gun crime & gang wars in America.

Theirs Subliminal messages in most of his tracks.
In a Eminem track he says "pac come back from cubaahh" and if you look at a artist called 'blac haze' (search on youtube) he sounds near enough the same as tupac, Blac Haze's album is called, "res-ur-ec-tion" or somthing. it's pac he's alive.
my point has been proven.

kkthnxbye.

Theirs Subliminal messages in most of his tracks.
In a Eminem track he says "pac come back from cubaahh" and if you look at a artist called 'blac haze' (search on youtube) he sounds near enough the same as tupac, Blac Haze's album is called, "res-ur-ec-tion" or somthing. it's pac he's alive.
my point has been proven.

kkthnxbye.

Sooooooooooo 2 pac is alive !

Back