• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Is it a bug? Has anyone had this problem with spells regarding vocations tfs 1.5

Mateus Robeerto

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I am trying to fix this error or bug. For example, the spell 'exevo gran mas lux' should be exclusive to Sorcerer and Master Sorcerer, right? However, it is still possible for Paladin and Knight to use this spell. I already tried to change the name of the vocations to the ID of the vocations, but it didn't help at all. Can someone help me
Lua:
<instant name="Great Energy Beam" words="exevo gran vis lux" lvl="29" mana="110" direction="1" exhaustion="800" needlearn="0" script="attack/exevo gran vis lux.lua">
        <vocation id="Sorcerer"/>
        <vocation id="Master Sorcerer" showInDescription="0"/>
</instant>

Lua:
<instant name="Great Energy Beam" words="exevo gran vis lux" needlearn="0" lvl="29" mana="200" direction="1" script="attack/great_energy_beam.lua">
        <vocation id="1"/>
        <vocation id="5"/>
    </instant>

I tried both and to no avail!!

Last edited:
I still don't know what the solution was lmao

level instead of lvl ?
I'm actually using an old version of the spells.xml file. Didn't even realize that. I went to look at the link the guy sent and I just copied that part and replaced it, and it's working fine.

this spells, xml old 7x that works normal
Lua:
<instant name="Great Energy Beam" words="exevo gran vis lux" lvl="29" mana="110" direction="1" exhaustion="800" needlearn="0" script="attack/exevo gran vis lux.lua">
        <vocation id="Sorcerer"/>
        <vocation id="Master Sorcerer" showInDescription="0"/>
</instant>

I changed this one now
Lua:
        <vocation name="Sorcerer" />
        <vocation name="Master Sorcerer" />
</instant>

Back