• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is it possible to make certain items come up with crosshairs?

Falazen

Reaction score
Greetings OTLand. As the title states, I'm curious if it is possible to apply the "crosshair effect" onto any item of my choosing. Reasons unstated, I need to be able to make specific items come up with a crosshair when I right click them for certain scripts. Rep ++ to whomever can tell me how to do this.

Thanks in advance :p
Falazen.

In OTItemEditor, add the attribute "Useable" to the item ID you want. You can download OTItemEditor here:
otitemeditor 0.3.4 - For 8.4 client - Updated Jan 2 - OpenTibia Fans

Note that you may also download older versions, depending on the client version you're using.

otitemeditor.png

Last edited:
In OTItemEditor, add the attribute "Useable" to the item ID you want. You can download OTItemEditor here:
otitemeditor 0.3.4 - For 8.4 client - Updated Jan 2 - OpenTibia Fans

Note that you may also download older versions, depending on the client version you're using.

otitemeditor.png

I've gone into the item editor, used it, and made the items I needed to be "useable", usable. However, with that done, I can no longer log in with those items on screen, loot them, or look at them for that matter! Whenever that happens, it debugs. Please help me with this :)

Thanks in advance!

edit: I am using the latest version of TFS (8.4)

Last edited:
bump more ok? need an answer. If its impossible to make an item even change stats with this p.o.s program tell me rather than make me waste time.

Back