• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster is needed. TibiaStories v2 (reactivation)

Reaction score
TibiaStories
was a polish real map server which started on 11.12.08. It was sponsored by eTop (datahouse.pl) but on february 2008 it has been closed, the sponsor to terminate the collaboration (sry for english).

It was great server, becouse it was non-commercial (no premiums, no items from donates and premium accounts - players bought it for GP in game) - on 17:00 (in January 2009) the players was about 300 players online.

The team (on v1) was 3 persons: Leo Berg (me: C++ programmer, LUA scripter, PHP programmer), Alryk (mapper, database manager), Loler (GM, mapper, dedicated server manager - he configured it and installed requied packages).

At TibiaStories 1 we had our own (not copied) site and scripts on them (made by me, many uniqal). The map was real map with new NPC's which helps to play on our rates (x150 XP - x1).

Loler said that we need dedicated server:
CPU: Intel Core Duo 2x 1.8ghz (or somethink like that)
RAM: 3GB+ (becouse of large map)
NET: 100mbps (could be ok)

Everythink will be made for polish players, but the server will be multilangual.

Any donations will be 50/50 (hoster-team).

More info:
JabberID: [email protected]
EMail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
GG: 3551179

I will not change my OS becouse of an ot.
I can improve the security and other things by modify it.

i have done that on my laptop which holds up to 200 players online without laggs. tho alot better internet ;]

if the server is so great without Donations. why the hell do u take Donations now..

TibiaStories
was a polish real map server which started on 11.12.08. It was sponsored by eTop (datahouse.pl) but on february 2008 it has been closed, the sponsor to terminate the collaboration (sry for english).

It was great server, becouse it was non-commercial (no premiums, no items from donates and premium accounts - players bought it for GP in game) - on 17:00 (in January 2009) the players was about 300 players online.

The team (on v1) was 3 persons: Leo Berg (me: C++ programmer, LUA scripter, PHP programmer), Alryk (mapper, database manager), Loler (GM, mapper, dedicated server manager - he configured it and installed requied packages).

At TibiaStories 1 we had our own (not copied) site and scripts on them (made by me, many uniqal). The map was real map with new NPC's which helps to play on our rates (x150 XP - x1).

Loler said that we need dedicated server:
CPU: Intel Core Duo 2x 1.8ghz (or somethink like that)
RAM: 3GB+ (becouse of large map)
NET: 100mbps (could be ok)

Everythink will be made for polish players, but the server will be multilangual.

Any donations will be 50/50 (hoster-team).

More info:
JabberID: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
GG: 3551179

They were sponsored by an company so they didn't need any money... Now they do b/c they need to pay some stuff.

uhm ure interested on a host msg me ... my dedicated server is still available

Hello, dear Tibia Fans,

I can offer you a professional, safe and stable server.

To the dedicated Server:

QuadCore 64 Bit, 4x 2.5 GHz

6.144 MB DDR2-RAM

2x 500 GB SATA-HDD

Unlimited Traffic

Last edited:
Back