• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is premium worth it?

Snavy

Bakasta
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
I have heard that when you have premium membership you get faster/ better responses. Is that a fact? How much better is premium support compared to free support?

I have heard that when you have premium membership you get faster/ better responses. Is that a fact? How much better is premium support compared to free support?
Its the same I would say. With being premium you only support the forum by keeping it alive (paying for host, domain, etc)

It is same you'll get help depends on the issue/request and how many members are willing to help you.
I think the only benefit of premium can be "Name changing" since all main sources are posted on Github already so premium is considered a donation to keep OTLand alive.
Some members also decide to post their discontinued projects/work on Premium boards or post their edited source/TFS also so all the benefits you'll get by normal members who decide to share their stuffs with only Premium members.

Back