• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

is script for auto detection combo bot usefull?

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
Is script for auto detection combo bot usefull?
Got any ideas? I wrote one script, waiting for ideas.

it would be useful, thou I rather keep some botters on my server because I would loose 90% of the players if I started banning them. Isn't it there already in theforgottnserver or one similar, something with bytes?:p or I'm totally wrong..

it would be useful, thou I rather keep some botters on my server because I would loose 90% of the players if I started banning them. Isn't it there already in theforgottnserver or one similar, something with bytes?:p or I'm totally wrong..

lol, DELETE botters...

I rather have 2 serious players then 10000 botters... really!

you don't know what you are saying...
lots of people hate botters
but in fact.. those are the players that keep an OT active :/

im know that I'll be criticized because of this comment.. but common you know I'm right

I believed the Botters are the one who donates.... The smart botters just buys the item with the money they got from botting...

Being a server owner, I'd find it useful.

Well this is Otland, a place more geared toward owners, not really for players.

I think this script would be useful to the community. You would be doing something CIP never could :)

I hate peoples like you, who doesn't got balls to ban botters.
I'm agreeing with Xaroth, Rather 2 players than 1000 botters.

I doesn't like your script, it can detect peoples using ventrilo or wht so ever also :/

If its simply checking for good combos it won't work because if you are using a vent with very low ping or LAN you can make very good combos without a bot.

Anyways, I wonder why the bot makers make it so obvious that the bot users is botting. They could just add a little random difference to every sd char so its not so obvious.

Anyways, I think you should sell it to cipsoft like some other guys did with the latest bot detecter :)

Back