• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there a fully WORKING gesior acc maker for latest TFS?

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
As the topic says..

Is there really a fully WORKING gesior acc maker for latest TFS?
Tfs 3 beta 3.. I've found some that was quite nice, but they got the create account/character bug.. They show up on database, but you can't connect to them.. It says acc/pass is wrong even if it isin't. It works with 1/1 account.

Anyway.. If someone got a CONFIRMED working version of it.. That works for latest TFS, please PM me a link or post it here.. I would be VERY greatful.

Thanks!

EDIT: BTW, what is the difference between UNNAMED ACC and Gesior ACC? O,o

I think you downloaded the wrong Gesior.AAC version. (The one that has to be compatible to your TFS version).

Give me the version of your "latest tfs". I can try to find you a gesior AAC that should work with it..

There is no difference, only because some kid made fun of his AAC's name (Gesiors AAC) so me made a new name (UN NAMED)

There is no difference, only because some kid made fun of his AAC's name (Gesiors AAC) so me made a new name (UN NAMED)

l0lzor, it was elf (erp0t) that made "fun" about the name. Wasn't even funny meant. He said that he has everything noted with "by gesior" and that pissed him off. He didn't make fun of the name at all...:blink:

Back