• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Is there a way to display attack speed on bows?

oserc

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello folks, hope you're all well.

I'm currently using OTClient Redemption v1.0 and TFS 1.4.1, and i'm having some trouble on making the attribute "attack speed" displays when I click look on a bow. Although I set the bow (Item ID: 2456) attack speed for 1000ms (by inserting "<attribute key="attackSpeed" value="1000" />" on items.xml), and the attack for the bow gets faster in game, it doesn't display the attribute when I give a look on the item.

By doing the same thing with the dagger, per example, I do not get the same problem. The game shows me the exact attack speed for the dagger ("Atk spd: 1s").
Why is that? Is there a way to make the attack speed appears on the description of the bow when I press Look on it?
Post automatically merged:

Tried adding <attribute key="showattributes" value="1" /> on items.xml, but it didn't work also.

Last edited:
Change this

To this
C++:
int32_t attack;
int8_t hitChance;
uint32_t attackSpeed;
if (item) {
    attack = item->getAttack();
    attackSpeed = item->getAttackSpeed();
    hitChance = item->getHitChance();
} else {
    attack = it.attack;
    attackSpeed = it.attackSpeed;
    hitChance = it.hitChance;
}

if (attack != 0) {
    s << ", Atk" << std::showpos << attack << std::noshowpos;
}

if (hitChance != 0) {
    s << ", Hit%" << std::showpos << static_cast<int16_t>(hitChance) << std::noshowpos;
}

if (attackSpeed != 0) {
    s << ", Atk Spd:" << (attackSpeed / 1000.) << "s";
}

Back