• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any interest in RealOTS 7.7?

RealOTS / Real Tibia 7.7 - Interested?

• Total voters

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I'm omegabored at the moment and not sure what I want to do with my spare time.
I've hosted RealOTS for years got every ready to open if there actually was an interest it.

Would there be any interest in a pure 7.7 RealOTS with high rate?

Obviously it would die out since high rates doesn't last but if it players would enjoy it I can provide it :)

If you're unfamiliar with RealOTS its the files that got stolen back in 2005/2006 and they are the actual game files.
I know it's controversial cause players are used to being able to running and shooting spells at the same time without having to stand still for a split second or timing the rune right after a bolt to not delay the shot etc.

Again it's just a question and if there is actual interest I'd be happy to make it happen.

Certain issues has already been addressed in the files I have like the pushbug that actually did exist in real tibia where you could push people through floors etc.
I could host it as PvP-Enforced but with the 2 second exhaust instead of the 1 second exhaust if that would be of interest too.

Only if the word gets out. These kind of servers need advertisment or else they fail after 10 minutes.

Id love a server like this since i don’t have a lot of time to play low rate servers :)

Only if the word gets out. These kind of servers need advertisment or else they fail after 10 minutes.

Id love a server like this since i don’t have a lot of time to play low rate servers :)
I agree, question is do you love the old client and not OTC etc? Cause I started working a bit with otc on realots but it's so much stuff that needs to be fixed for otc to even work remotely decent.

I agree, question is do you love the old client and not OTC etc? Cause I started working a bit with otc on realots but it's so much stuff that needs to be fixed for otc to even work remotely decent.
in my opinion i do prefer the normal client or the tibianic one. others players like otc.
but it wont make any difference. bcz i already know everything of the game and the community has become so toxic that it does not worth the pain .
plus i've talked with my brother(younger he has 14) and his friends they laught about how the game looks, is boring for them. people does not have time for rpg games no more.
even more i might add that even when ppl say that they does not likes botters, if they could they would bot to get an advantage. an example would be old- ultra there are players that heals even fasters than in 8.6 but they claim to play by hand, ask them to record a video. they wont, why? because they bot
that's why 8.6 is the version that attracts so many ppl, bcz of mb and elfbot to dash push etc and so on.
also 7.4 servers or 7.72 are so limitated, that's why every good ot that was made out of that version end up adding mounts addons. it's useless just get a shity 8.6 and it will be susccesfull if you get only 1 team playing in there because they will call ppl for you. you wont even need an adverstisment.
ps: forget about "pure" 7.72 / 7.4 is it not possible. it always will end up needing an adittion. ppl will reach level 100 in a month as they did in kay's server

Last edited:
The point of this server would be straight up war/fun not RPG. So I people reaching level 100 in a month would be too long, I'd say people could reach 100 in weeks. Again whole point would be small amount of RPG but still main point speed and pvp fun :D

The otc feels so much different from the old client. But as long as the gameplay is smooth then In happy :)

maybe u want to make war ots from cip files I think you can do it with starting level and npc giving overcharged runes
will be fun and if ppl like playing u can get nice start for hr

The point of this server would be straight up war/fun not RPG. So I people reaching level 100 in a month would be too long, I'd say people could reach 100 in weeks. Again whole point would be small amount of RPG but still main point speed and pvp fun :D

Most 7x ots does not even live longer than 1-2 weeks lmao

I would play I think. But kinda hard to prevent cheaters on the real files with the official client being compatible :/

Have we forgotten about the abusable bugs on RealOTS 7.7? Like that field bug too?

Have we forgotten about the abusable bugs on RealOTS 7.7? Like that field bug too?
Which fieldbug are you talking about? If you are referring to pushing through floors that has already been fixed
Post automatically merged:

I would play I think. But kinda hard to prevent cheaters on the real files with the official client being compatible :/
The client we have is with a standalone dll that does prevent majority of bots but yeah, then again, even OTC has plenty of bots for it. Any server that gets released nowadays that is moderately big gets a bot within days.

I dont know what version you hosted, but Dennis used to host the original RealOTS. You might get some decent numbers if you provide stability but never the glory days obv :p

Back