• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is there any npc to create guilds?

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello otland community, my query is if there is or is possible to make an npc to create guilds and count the frags between the war of those two guilds, I know that putting a web page can be made easier, but as it is a server between friends, we always fight between two teams, we use it to practice pvp .. I remember that in old OTS there was a command that was used !createguild (name).
In Config.lua there is a description about the Guild
I remember that to start the war with another guild was !war and the name of the other guild and gave you up to the amount of frags between guilds
my ot tfs 0.4 otx
Lua:
-- Guilds
    -- NOTE: externalGuildWarsManagement supports Automatic Account Creator(webpage or whatever you want)
    externalGuildWarsManagement = true
    ingameGuildManagement = true
    levelToFormGuild = 20
    premiumDaysToFormGuild = 7
    guildNameMinLength = 4
    guildNameMaxLength = 20
Post automatically merged:

In talksaction are these commands already installed
Lua:
<!-- Guilds -->
    <talkaction access="0-4" words="/war" channel="0" event="script" value="war.lua"/>
    <talkaction access="0-4" words="/balance" channel="0" event="script" value="balance.lua"/>
</talkactions>

Last edited:
Back