• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Is this fair?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vejsa

Banned User
Reaction score
Well I got banned by Znote for telling him my oppinion about some stupid picture.. As far as I know thats no reason at all to ban me for ever and commenting "Get a fucking life" is it? So I would like Znote to unban me, cuz you had no reason at all to ban me at the first place.. Every one has a right to a oppinion :)

/Donio

There is a difference and a limit between state your opinion and became arrogant and insult someone....

I am just stating it because i don't really know exactly what you said to Znote but to get Znote became that mad and post what he post on the thread u made on Feedback section and even ban you it had to be some of the biggg333szzttt insults ev33r in otland....

Znote is well known to be friendly, helpful and tolerant with everyone so i really doubt it was an unjustified ban....

Znote is well known to be friendly, helpful and tolerant with everyone so i really doubt it was an unjustified ban....

Thats what I tought about him in the begining, but now, now I rly have changed my mind..

PS: I never insulted him, I just said my oppinion and I told him to not take it as an offence.

Last edited:
dont take this the wrong way, but i just have to say, ur girlfriend looks like a 10 year old boy

Yea, you didn't insulted Znote but his gf, yet you wonder why you're banned?

That was stupid said vejsa.
Even if it's "just" your opinion you can't just state it thinking there won't be consequences.

Whoever banned you is stupid imo, everyone is entitled to their opinions..

Whoever banned you is stupid imo, everyone is entitled to their opinions..
Everyone can say what they feel like but there will always be consequences, if you can't deal with them just keep your mouth shut.

First of all, i said No offence of Dont take this the wrong way,
Second of all, everyone is entitled to their opinions yes, but he should at least think before he bans me, or delete that post that i made..

Better yet, he could have banned me for some time like 3-4 weeks insted of '4life'..

Second of all, everyone is entitled to their opinions yes, but he should at least think before he bans me, or delete that post that i made..

Better yet, he could have banned me for some time like 3-4 weeks insted of '4life'..

Lol, it doesn't work like that.
You cant say something which may hurt someone and then say no offense and pretend like nothing is gonna happen.
If you open your mouth with or without "no offense" deal with the consequences.

Znote made a big mistake by doing this , Epic is everywhere fucking my religion and insulting it but why didn't he got banned? just because it's something about ZnotE?!!

Znote made a big mistake by doing this , Epic is everywhere fucking my religion and insulting it but why didn't he got banned? just because it's something about ZnotE?!!

Exaktly, who does znote think he is anyways?...

Something Strange happened , When i posted this post after 1 day from it Epic was being Banned :p

He banned you for life for a reason and that's what I would do too if you offended my girlfriend. "No offense" doesn't mean anything (e.g "F**k your mommy, no offense", seems innocent enough huh?). His banishment on you was justified.

Exaktly, who does znote think he is anyways?...

He's a global moderator and he's a man I admire, who do you think you are to offend his girlfriend?

Something Strange happened , When i posted this post after 1 day from it Epic was being Banned :p

Nobody cares about you and Epic.

Thread closed. If I see any other post/thread about this topic by you, I'll request an IP ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back