• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Issue

barker

HHHHH
Reaction score
I am not really sure if it's the best place to ask but, I am having issues with my server.. The CPU rised from 0-2% CPU to 50% from nowhere. I already tried disabling a lot of scripts that have been implanted this week but still no success.

Anyone else who had this issue or has any idea of a solution?

I am using TFS 0.3.5, running on Windows 2008 server

Is it immediatly at server start or only after some hours?

Its around 5 minutes after server start, people have an actual chance to enter server and 5 minutes past, it will freeze. and I saw the CPU usage at 50%

Also, I tested without having any players online, same thing with the 5 minutes.

So maybe daabase problems? i suggest you to start server first of all without optimization of the database which you can find at config.lua...If it's not that problem maybe your server got any virus etc? Mi dunno xD

Anyone who could help me? I have checked my scripts like 100000000 times.

So it's not databse problem? Maybe someone fuck up your database if he got too many depot items? Since you said it's not the scripts that causes the high cpu usage but it should be the database

So it's not databse problem? Maybe someone fuck up your database if he got too many depot items? Since you said it's not the scripts that causes the high cpu usage but it should be the database

Ill test that tmrow to fucking pissed now XD

Back