• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Issues with new sprite doors/windows - not house

Mjmackan

Mapper ~ Writer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Using TFS 1.3

I added new doors/windows but when looking at either of them it only say: You see a closed door./window.
I have towns with old windows/doors so there's nothing wrong with how i put the housetiles/exit tiles etc
I have added the doors to actions, items, global but nothing more than that you can close and open them.
I have also made sure that the details in objecteditor/item editor are the same/correct.

Solution
What is the issue? What should it say? :)
Should say something like:
13:04 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Valoria 16'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 5420000 gold coins.
And it should act:
Being able to purchase with command !buyhouse
have you made sure that you are using the padlock version of the door?

View attachment 59738
There's only one version of this door: item_29276.png

But I have made sure to tick in the same boxes now as the padlock version of that exact door you showed both in itemeditor and objectbuilder without success though.

Edit: Solution was this, I changed the door in object builder from 'doors' -> 'special doors'. You then need to make sure to add the updated items.otb to your remere's map...
Using TFS 1.3

I added new doors/windows but when looking at either of them it only say: You see a closed door./window.
I have towns with old windows/doors so there's nothing wrong with how i put the housetiles/exit tiles etc
I have added the doors to actions, items, global but nothing more than that you can close and open them.
I have also made sure that the details in objecteditor/item editor are the same/correct.

Should say something like:
13:04 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Valoria 16'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 5420000 gold coins.
And it should act:
Being able to purchase with command !buyhouse
have you made sure that you are using the padlock version of the door?

View attachment 59738
There's only one version of this door: item_29276.png

But I have made sure to tick in the same boxes now as the padlock version of that exact door you showed both in itemeditor and objectbuilder without success though.

Edit: Solution was this, I changed the door in object builder from 'doors' -> 'special doors'. You then need to make sure to add the updated items.otb to your remere's map editor and what i was missing todo was to re-add the house tile onto the door which gives it an ID. Now it all works, thanks Evil Puncker for the fivemillionth time!

Solution
Back