• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] [7.7] Realots Testserver (oldschool PvP-E mode; 50% exhaust)

Which PvP mode would you like to see this experimental server in? (private votes)

• PvP-E (50% exhaust for aggressive runes and spells, no skulls and frags, exp for player kills)

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Normal PvP (6 frags/day, 10 frags/week, 20 frags/month for ban and normal exhaust etc)

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Normal PvP (10+ frags/day, 20+ frags/week, 40+ frags/month for ban and normal exhaust etc)

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Non-PvP (no player killing, normal exhaust)

Votes: 10 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
omg and someone are asking why this community is dead ofc everyone want a perfect server, always highlighting every single and stupid details, but what they do? apart of playing or criticizing?? they donate?contribute? noo they want a fucking free game, perfect game ... most ppl of this community thinks that the vps//dedicated.. etc are free and that developers time is useless FUCK OFF .. that's why this community is dead im sick of you guys ...modafoka tsss 8=D im out
it's pretty funny because when ryan had his otserv everyone criticized it... but now i've seen ppl "ryan put it on again"
:S sick ppl pure non lifer losers, compulsive masturbators, get lost. .l. fuck off

Last edited:
Something I've noticed is that you can't summon demon skeleton when a dragon lord shoots fire bomb at you. It gives an error "There is no room." which is funny because DS aren't immune to fire. What does make their spell more useful instead of the merely annoying extra fire damage. You easily forget these things after playing otserv for years.
True, monsters can't be summoned on top of any fields, at least any fields that causes damage (I haven't looked too deep into this).
Players also can't be fetched on top of fields I believe.
How does summons work in this regard on most other OTS, do you know?

@CipsoftStinks
What do you want buddy?

I did wonder something about this server, it’s pretty random but anyway...

You said in posts this is closest to real tibia you can get, does it have an option to summon the Halloween hare like the old game masters used to?

I know that’s super random but it just popped into my head while reading through the many long posts in this thread...

@Kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Great question. The answer is yes :)
Check out my post about the event here. It was summoned on Halloween last year.

9th/Apr/18 05:04:31 Omiraz died at level 55 by a Gamemaster

Why are you killing players on a GM account? you don't even have a rules section on the website or this page to state what is and what isn't allowed.

Never heard of Vigilante GM xD

Edit: Solved

Last edited:
I'll be on for a couple of hours on my new paladin if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
Where am i supposed to sell wand of inferno? ;o Rashid doesn't seem to react when i say "Sell wand of inferno"!

Last edited:
@brago37
Updated Rashid right before SS a few minutes ago so everyone can buy/sell all magical supplies from him as well.
56GROSk.png

The npc file is experimental and may contain duplicates as I haven't had time or interest to thoroughly test it yet, so please notify me if you find any bugs with it.
Also, you may only buy and sell items you can buy and sell from djinns for now. Rashid-particular items might be added later on.

Last edited:
@brago37
Updated Rashid right before SS a few minutes ago so everyone can buy/sell all magical supplies from him as well.

The npc file is experimental and may contain duplicates as I haven't had time or interest to thoroughly test it yet, so please notify me if you find any bugs with it.
Also, you may only buy and sell items you can buy and sell from djinns for now. Rashid-particular items might be added later on.

Great! Thanks for quick respond :)

@DzonyZony
A lowrate will be hosted once everything is stable and works properly :)
There will also be much more updates and changes from me once this is done. Right now I'm too busy with coding all the tools and programs needed.

u are aware after the update medivia turn to a fckin pokemon kind of shit game yes?

or a u to drunk to see this?

yes i went to the medivia forum and every thread name was "is this the new pokemon", and "is medivia disguised as nintendo?" and all that so i get ya

Back