• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Item that gives tibia transferable coins

bolachapanco

Reaction score
I have this script that when using the item it gives tibia coins, but I would like it to give tibia coins (transferable).
it's possible?

Lua:
local addCoins = Action()
function addCoins.onUse(player, item, fromPosition, target, toPosition, isHotkey)
local coins = 25
  db.query("UPDATE `accounts` SET `coins` = `coins` + '" .. coins .. "' WHERE `id` = '" .. player:getAccountId() .. "';")
  player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You received "..coins.." coins")
  item:remove(1)
  return true
end

addCoins:id(22118)
addCoins:register()

Solution
@Mateus Robeerto these are premium points from website system, he wants tibia coins from ingame store

@bolachapanco we need to know which engine you are using in order to help you
Yeah... before he didn't say anything about his mechanism... now he says it was Canary. However, I used this 'Premium Point' and went to test it, I clicked on an item and Tibia Coin appeared ingame. store tfs 1.5
Post automatically merged:

I went to take a look at this Canary and noticed that it has three types of coins: coins, coins_transferable and tournament_coins. I don't know which one makes Tibia Coins appear in the game through your store

Just test to see if it works...
Lua:

function addCoinsTransferable(player...
Do you want to click on the item to add it to your database? Tibia Coins, is that right?
Lua:

function addPremiumPoints(player, points)
    local accountId = player:getAccountId()
    db.query("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points` = `premium_points` + " .. points .. " WHERE `id` = " .. accountId .. ";")
end

function addCoins.onUse(player, item, fromPosition, target, toPosition, isHotkey)
    local points = 25
    addPremiumPoints(player, points)
    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You received " .. points .. " Tibia Coins")
    return true
end

I tested it and it worked here, all right.

Just change "premium_points" to "coins", it should work. But it was important that you inform the version of your server. Now, you mention Canary, but I don't have that information. Anyway, I think the script I sent should work. Just do the replacement as I mentioned.

@Mateus Robeerto these are premium points from website system, he wants tibia coins from ingame store

@bolachapanco we need to know which engine you are using in order to help you
Yeah... before he didn't say anything about his mechanism... now he says it was Canary. However, I used this 'Premium Point' and went to test it, I clicked on an item and Tibia Coin appeared ingame. store tfs 1.5

I went to take a look at this Canary and noticed that it has three types of coins: coins, coins_transferable and tournament_coins. I don't know which one makes Tibia Coins appear in the game through your store

Lua:

function addCoinsTransferable(player, coins)
    db.query("UPDATE `accounts` SET `coins_transferable` = `coins_transferable` + " .. coins .. " WHERE `id` = " .. accountId .. ";")
end

local coins = 25
    addCoinsTransferable(player, coins)
    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You received " .. coins .. " Transferable Coins")
    return true
end

Lua:

function addTournamentCoins(player, coins)
    db.query("UPDATE `accounts` SET `tournament_coins` = `tournament_coins` + " .. coins .. " WHERE `id` = " .. accountId .. ";")
end

local coins = 25
    addTournamentCoins(player, coins)
    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You received " .. coins .. " Tournament Coins")
    return true
end

but I'm not sure... actually I don't really understand this canary

Last edited:
Solution
the script worked great, thanks a lot!

Lua:

function addCoinsTransferable(player, coins)
    db.query("UPDATE `accounts` SET `coins_transferable` = `coins_transferable` + " .. coins .. " WHERE `id` = " .. accountId .. ";")
end

local coins = 25
    addCoinsTransferable(player, coins)
    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You received " .. coins .. " Transferable Coins")
    return true
end

Lua:

function addTournamentCoins(player, coins)
    db.query("UPDATE `accounts` SET `tournament_coins` = `tournament_coins` + " .. coins .. " WHERE `id` = " .. accountId .. ";")
end

local coins = 25
    addTournamentCoins(player, coins)
    player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You received " .. coins .. " Tournament Coins")
    return true
end

but I'm not sure... actually I don't really understand this canary

Back